PDA

View Full Version : which to buy/

uchihaSINZ
04-12-2011, 05:45 AM
hi im looking for a men of war game to buy i am buying it purely for multiplayer purposes so i will not buy red tide as it has none but i am not sure which to buy between assault squad and the original the cost is not a matter i just need to know which has a larger playerbase etc

[SOE]No.Mam
04-12-2011, 09:31 AM
at time playerbase is same both games (+400 players online).
...but i think till MoW:AS is avaiable as hardcopy in all countrys (end of april) the multiplayer will be bigger as vMoW.

uchihaSINZ
04-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Thank u for the reply im about to buy the game on steam as its not available in Australia yet i just have one more question and thats the difference in Men of War and MOW assault in terms of multiplayer as in are the tanks more relistic? are the units more relistic? are there extra maps or extra units? in your opinion which multiplayer do YOU enjoy the most? this should help me establish which to buy thanks.

[SOE]No.Mam
04-12-2011, 05:06 PM
at time i like vMoW more than MoW:AS because the netcode from MoW:AS is terrible. game isnt playable (to much lags) with more than 3vs3. but this problem should be solved with next patch end of april (Patch Infos (http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=148&t=9326)).

MoW & MoW:AS arent comparable. gameplay is too different. ...but both games makes fun.

australia?? i would prefer MoW. i dont know exact - but australia and russia have same timezones and in vMoW there are more russian players than in MoW:AS (at time).

uchihaSINZ
04-13-2011, 05:11 AM
Thx again i brought this game and have played 2 matches so far im enjoying it but kinda got frustrated at times when their tank kept owning mine i used a kingtiger and shot like 10 shots at his IS-3 and only got his tracks and he shot me once and killed everything anyway um for some reason im not getting a minimap i watch other peoples videos and they all get a minimap so how do i enable it?

edIT:Nvm found solution