PDA

View Full Version : Why's the mod here?

BuySalvia
10-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Who's the mod here?
-------------------------SIG-----------------------------------
salvia divinorum (http://www.buybotanicals.info/vendors.php)

Antoninus
10-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Evgeny

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/images/avatars/1038699146f0bd5775887.jpg

kristorf
10-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Why????

Nosey arn't I :wink:

DKoor
10-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Why and who.............

One post, two questions 8)

GOZR
10-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Interesting i see already many trying and participating to be mod... ;) Brown noses.. :D
Anyway all good but just a request.. Please...please.. change the color... ;)
http://www.gozr.net/iocl/images/files/orange_headerRggggg2www.jpg

4./JG53_Wotan
10-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Interesting i see already many trying and participating to be mod... ;) Brown noses.. :D

Hardly - BuySalvia is nothing but SPAM. Not someone self-nominating himself to be a moderator.

Bearcat
10-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Hopefully to keep threads like this one off these boards...

GOZR
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
Yes little bit of discipline in the main public board .. That why many other exist. A good thing to keep it clean..

Bear would you like to be a 1C moderator ?

GOZR
10-16-2007, 08:21 PM
My opinion is that why not keep the same Yvan as the big Daddy TOAD because he has proven to be a extremely well just balanced and relax persona ( i can certified this ) and Bear because he is a Big Sweet bear.. ;) And they have a big experience on that mater.

They have my vote ;)

DKoor
10-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Leadspitter will be happy with your choice :D

SlipBall
10-16-2007, 09:27 PM
The mod keeps people from posting in the news thread......doing a good job too :D

GOZR
10-16-2007, 09:47 PM
SHHhhhhT !!!! my nose is changing of color ;) :D

tagTaken2
10-16-2007, 11:10 PM

You could set up a separate colour profile to view this forum in. :P

I think it's cheerful.

DKoor
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM

You could set up a separate colour profile to view this forum in. :P

I think it's cheerful.+1

But some option for members to choose between yellow and whatever their preferable color is, wouldn't be too bad to have.

But...................

I find it extremely weird that no one ever complained about UBi colors and IMO they are really fugly compared to this cheerful colors.

crazyivan1970
10-17-2007, 12:21 PM
:lol: Love the title of this thread!

T_O_A_D
10-17-2007, 01:11 PM
[quote="DKoor
I find it extremely weird that no one ever complained about UBi colors and IMO they are really fugly compared to this cheerful colors.[/quote]

Oh they have and did, along with every thing else one could imagine to whine about. :roll:

Antoninus
10-17-2007, 03:53 PM
I like the colors here. Bright and friendly, not resembling a dark cave as the UBI forums.

DKoor
10-17-2007, 06:11 PM
I find it extremely weird that no one ever complained about UBi colors and IMO they are really fugly compared to this cheerful colors.

Oh they have and did, along with every thing else one could imagine to whine about. :roll: :lol:

GF_Mastiff
10-17-2007, 06:12 PM
I like these colors.

Tribunus
10-17-2007, 06:17 PM
So this is where everyone went.

You leave poor Bearcat running around trying to watch the entire IL2 site and then come over here to bask in the sunshine.

Boy this place is bright, you almost need sun glasses.

Sturm_Williger
10-17-2007, 08:19 PM
After the initial shock ( coming from the ubi "cave" :D ), I kinda like these colours 8)

SlipBall
10-17-2007, 09:36 PM
As for the color's.........Es ist mir egal/ gleich

stalkervision
10-26-2007, 04:09 PM
I have been assigned as a temp. mod and I am going to kick off all the il-2 mods if they keep showing up here. Talk about being power hungry SOB's, now they are here too! :x :)

T_O_A_D
10-26-2007, 08:11 PM
I have been assigned as a temp. mod and I am going to kick off all the il-2 mods if they keep showing up here. Talk about being power hungry SOB's, now they are here too! :x :)

I's quite obvoius you have no clue, of whom your talking about.

The only reason I accepted the offer over there, was to support Oleg and the gift he had gave us in this sim.

UBI means nothing to me other than the distributor of the game.

I'd gladly accept it agian if offered, I'm no programer, Flight engineer, ect. The least I can do to support Him and this Genre is to be involved, in away to prolong it, by keeping a friendly and stable community.

I'd be willing to bet any Moderator on any forum, UBI,Simhq,netwings, etc. Feels the same way.

We sure don't do it for the pay.

stalkervision
10-26-2007, 10:23 PM

I's quite obvoius you have no clue, of whom your talking about.

The only reason I accepted the offer over there, was to support Oleg and the gift he had gave us in this sim.

UBI means nothing to me other than the distributor of the game.

I'd gladly accept it agian if offered, I'm no programer, Flight engineer, ect. The least I can do to support Him and this Genre is to be involved, in away to prolong it, by keeping a friendly and stable community.

I'd be willing to bet any Moderator on any forum, UBI,Simhq,netwings, etc. Feels the same way.

We sure don't do it for the pay.

Then what do you do it for "the fun".... :D Just kidding... Just pulling all your chains a bit. Not you in particular. Your a pretty "fair cop IMO" 8)

I prescribe this... tell your other better half you need way more "B/J's" It's docter's orders..

You absolutley need to unwind your rubber band. Tell her "Dr.Stalker" ordered it..! :lol:

"Get to work Women! Docter's orders!"

I see moderating as like voluntering to have root canal on a regular basis.. :)

T_O_A_D
10-27-2007, 01:04 AM
I see moderating as like voluntering to have root canal on a regular basis.. :)

Well put :o