PDA

View Full Version : Question about A.I.M. 2 ending

Dany1996
04-09-2011, 02:24 PM
Well i know not many people play A.I.M. , i don't know why , but maybe someone can tell me what i can do , if this is the ending of A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars . So i chose the way to capture 5 main sectors . After i did so , i have gone to the Super's Obelisk . When i activated the Super Cluster , it said that the Siniger's Super Cluster is an obstacle ... contact impossible ... suppres impossible etc . Then it showed a cut scene with a glider ( idk if it was me , Siniger's clan leader or someone else ) going into somekind of a bulding , giving the mechmind which was added in a structure togheter with alot of other mechminds then they began glowing white-blue .. then there was some kind of spreading white-blue aura influence but a zone had an orange aura .. was that the Siniger's Super Cluster ? Then .. Game Over . Is that the end ? Or it wasn't good that i helped the Siniger ? Is there a way to not help them ? I didn't saw any way ... Anyway it looks like they are the problem , also in the log it says that they affirm the entire planet is under their control ... So is this the end ?? Or there will be an A.I.M. 4 ? ( A.I.M. 3 is A.I.M. racing and i think it got nothing to do with the story only if you would play in the role of that gliders which in that cutscene are running from the white-blue aura ) .. But it can't be the end ... what about controlling the Range ? Isn't there somekind of things you can do to change it ? What about the awakening of the Creators ? Or ... the only thing i can do is stay to increase my rating , do all missions and try convincing everyone ? Or i must use the Super's Bunker way where i must unite all 13 fifth-generation mechminds ? Please tell me since i like A.I.M. very much and i can't sleep thinking that that was all ...

vdimmy
05-10-2011, 04:53 PM
Then .. Game Over . Is that the end ?
Hello Dany1996! Yes, it is. Actually there is only one ending. The further story of Polygon-4 is unknown, except the A.I.M. Racing plot. But you can visit the official forum forum.skyriver.ru, there is a plenty of ideas. It's russian, but you may have the answer anyway (feel free to ask in english:)).
Or there will be an A.I.M. 4 ?
Sadly not planned:(.
What about the awakening of the Creators ?
It is still impossible in A.I.M.2.

By the way, there is the SDK for A.I.M.2 skyriver.ru/download/files/Setup%20SDK%20AIMII.exe (it's also in russian lang.), and some fan's mods!