PDA

View Full Version : A few ideas

Faz
10-15-2007, 01:51 PM
Hello Oleg,

First I would like to thank you for the current sim and just say it has given me many hours of enjoyment, excitement, frustration and fun. I think it is the business.

I have a few suggestions for BoB and wonder if they have been considered.

Firstly, I would like to know if we will hear the undercarriage mechanism in BoB as from what I have read you certainly could in some WW2 Fighters.

Secondly, I have heard that the gun ports could make a whistling noise depending on the wings position in the airflow, would this be possible, I realise this is probably very complicated.

Finally, once you have run out of ammunition you would hear the breech block mechanism running but obviousely not firing will we have that?

Many thanks and I cfan't wait for you to post some news.

Best regards

Faz :D

vanderstok
10-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Some nice details for sure. I believe the gun ports would be taped with red tape once they were armed on the ground. If the guns were fired during a sortie the ground crew could hear the open gun ports whistling when the aircraft came in for landing and they knew they had to be re-armed.

These things may seem trivial, yet I think it's all the difference between a truly BoB sim and just another WW2-flightsim.