PDA

View Full Version : Igor's Letter.

Evgeny
10-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Well, there were some questions on the forum, that Igor has already answered in his letter. If somebody hasn't read it, well, here it is. The translation is by Ubaku.

Good Day!

Thank you for the letter. We are sorry that we do not inform the fans of Rig’n’Roll enough about the development of the game. The main reason for this is that all our resources are put into finishing the game. Also right now is that stage of the game development which we cannot describe with detail. I am sure it would not help you if we wrote things like “We found x number of bugs today, and fixed z number of bugs” and other similar details. It is pointless to describe such things in detail, and we don’t have time for it. But at the same time we know that we owe you some information and will try to give updates more often. Let the answers to your questions be our first attempt at this.

1. In what stage is Rig’n’Roll right now? In the stage of testing or in the stage of development?

Answer: The game world has gone through technical testing (testing on the consistency of the objects in the game world), right now we are testing the characters of the game world.

We are testing all the vehicles in the game and at the same time we are adding the final touches on the system of upgrades that you will be able to perform on your truck and the garages where you will be able to do this.

The development of missions is complete. We are testing it, and fixing all the bugs.

The development of the game installer is complete. We are testing it on different operating systems and computer types.

We are developing the system of automatic error checks for the game.

We have finished optimizing the game to work with different processors and computer types.

We are putting the finishing touches on different lighting for the characters. We are also finishing the different scenarios that will be possible in the game.

Respectfully yours,

Igor Belago

Alex Pianist
10-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Thanks for answer. However there is nothing new in it :?

digit
10-15-2007, 12:51 PM
God i read this letter near two months ago now. :cry:

Something new would be nice. Since the release date has been set to 2008 now!

Evgeny
10-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Well, I know, that this letter has been posted before on the other forum, I posted it again just for those, who hasn't seen it yet.

Bloodstar
10-15-2007, 02:19 PM
Well, I know, that this letter has been posted before on the other forum, I posted it again just for those, who hasn't seen it yet.

Thank you Evgeny, this is good to know.

The community was left in a dark for some time and that's why they have started to spread rumours. Monthly updates would be great.

Flagman_20
10-15-2007, 04:22 PM
We hope to release in 2007 still.

I really hope this happens, and that the date won't be delayed again 8)

Thanks Evgeny

roebedoes
10-15-2007, 05:26 PM
so evengy this letter is 2 months old but i want to know of the last thing they say in the letter is till right (we hope to release it in 2007 still) is this still right

Alex Pianist
10-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Evgeny, forgive me if I wrong, but I suggest that this letter was posted (on the other forum) before the information on the website about the release in 2008. So it isn't true...

Evgeny
10-16-2007, 05:44 AM
Well, yes, this letter was posted when it was sill planned to release the game in 2007. I'll edit it in order not to cause misunderstanding.

digit
10-16-2007, 10:09 AM

Oh ok as long as is wasnt being posted as new news. Any Idea when we're going to get another letter?

Tinoo
10-16-2007, 10:13 AM

Oh ok as long as is wasnt being posted as new news. Any Idea when we're going to get another letter?

He is very busy with testing game...I could test it in 2 weeks LOL and no 2 years man....So ridicoulos...

USA Driver
10-23-2007, 05:09 PM
We are sorry that we do not inform the fans of Rig’n’Roll enough about the development of the game.
Looks like they read my letter about why there's never new news on the site.

I haven't had a chance to read this, so it's not old news to me. Since I practically threw myself out of ModsAgainstAnyoneThatHatesSCSAndWontLetSCSListenTo ReasonPol a long time ago, this is the only site I can go to for news about this game.