PDA

View Full Version : Mission 4 - Getting into the diplomats room

Basher
10-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Hi

I've got some troubles getting into the diplomats room. I've tried Chef disguise, gangster, waiter...but I can't seem to get access to that room...

What have I been overlooking?

Thanks!

mbv
10-15-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't think you can get past the guard on the door unless you have an officers uniform. Alternatively if you can time it right , when the diplomat is downstairs and no guards at either end of the corridor can see you, you can kill him silently and dump the body in the room off to the right inside the diplomats apartment.

Basher
10-15-2007, 10:41 AM
OK!

I'll go look for an officers uniform :twisted:

Thanks.

mbv
10-15-2007, 02:26 PM
Actually, having just remembered that one in more detail, I don't think there is an officers uniform that you can grab for that mission. You just need to nobble the guy at the door to the diplomats room to get in and grab the documents.

YARDSALE
10-15-2007, 07:04 PM
I just got a cup from the kitchen and threw it at the guard's face. I snuck in when he was away from the door then whistled and knifed him in the chest when he came in the room on the right(safe room). I hid his body in the bathroom and got out of the hotel

Basher
10-15-2007, 07:09 PM
He got a headshot from my silenced pistol...then dumped him in the bathroom :)

Nice game btw...

mbv
10-15-2007, 07:32 PM
:D Excellent - I knifed him from a distance then popped him in the bathroom too while the diplomat was downstairs.

mubuforever
10-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi

I've got some troubles getting into the diplomats room. I've tried Chef disguise, gangster, waiter...but I can't seem to get access to that room...

What have I been overlooking?

Thanks!

I didi it with a waiters uniform. Go close to the door on the left of the guard wait for him to look the other way and you cand sneak past him , a few tries and it can be done.