PDA

View Full Version : Game Video?

Flagman_20
10-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Hello, just before I get to the "post topic", let me introduce myself.
My name's Pedro, I'm 12 years old and I'm from Portugal. I've heard of Rig'n'Roll about a year ago, and I've been following it since then. I've started playing Hard Truck 2 since it came out in Portugal (I was 4/5 years old), and I loved every single bit. Now, for the topic.

I was wondering if, since we won't be getting a demo, maybe the developers could make a short haul video, maybe from point A to B, to show us how the game will look. I mean like a short haul (5/10 minutes), showing us damage effects, rain effects, panning around the cabin, repairing and refuelling the truck, etc.
I'm saying this because I've been hearing "the damage effects will be realistic", or "you'll be able to tune this", etc. I just want to see how it would it look in-game. These are my thoughts though, I don't know if anyone else thinks like this (yes, of course i would prefer the demo).

JOleg
10-14-2007, 08:05 PM
You don't sound like 12 year old plus you speak English not like a 12 year old considering you're from Portugal :? :wink: Besides ... do children play video games, especially sims, at the age of 4.5 ? :shock:

As for your request, it's just been answered ... look for a thread titled "Answers to your questions" :wink:

And finally ... you are so lucky to be waiting for just a tiny little year :lol:

Flagman_20
10-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Haha, yes, it's possible, but not common.
Thanks for your kind words, and thanks for letting me know, I'll look for that reply.
And, although I've just been waiting for a "tiny year", we kids are VERY VERY impacient :D . But the game look awesome

Best regards

bayonet
10-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Wow, 90% of the english speaking americans can't spell or have as good of grammar as you, and you're from portugal and you're 12. There's even spell checker options on these BB's usually. Go figure. :lol:

but I think that's way more suitable than a demo. The demo will take more time and effort to setup. I'd be happy with 10 minutes of rolling through a part of the map and a fueling stop maybe, a little bit of weather effects and cab view too. good idea.

Tinoo
10-16-2007, 11:17 AM
im 15 :D

JOleg
10-16-2007, 05:33 PM
well you lucky youngsters, enjoy Da Life while you can :twisted: :P :wink:

Flagman_20
10-16-2007, 05:35 PM
We will, JOleg.

On a side note: I think that HT2 music was quite enjoyable 8) :wink:, even though I would like to hear in-game sounds

3dartpol
10-16-2007, 05:36 PM
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1937.html?id=1937

Holland1994
10-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Hmm, nice what you suggest but i dont think that the devolpers will do that.
They are right now very busy in the last things about the game, dont think they will show us a movie when it comes out in 4 months. (<---I HOPE)
The time wil let us know...

P.S. He's not the only one that is 12 years old. I'm that to. 8)
I can't beat his language of English. Specialy when you come from Holland...
And my English is still now far more beter then the average Dutch 12 year person.
I think Flagman_20 has someone in the family that speaks very good English. Are'nt some of your parents Britsh, American...?
And i think you are raised with 2 languages. :wink:

But dont let make this to much off topic.

Tinoo
10-16-2007, 07:30 PM

my birthday is today 16.10. 15th birthday...I have my word to say...Till 18 year celebrate after it cry :D

Bloodstar
10-16-2007, 08:48 PM

my birthday is today 16.10. 15th birthday...I have my word to say...Till 18 year celebrate after it cry :D

Happy birthday Tino.
or sretan rodjendan.

Kitaroija
10-18-2007, 09:23 PM
P.S. He's not the only one that is 12 years old. I'm that to. 8)

Heyy, here's one 12-year-old too, dood! Nice to see how others of my age are interested of a game like this too.

Cheers

twizt3d8
03-14-2008, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=JOleg;26330]You don't sound like 12 year old plus you speak English not like a 12 year old considering you're from Portugal :? :wink: Besides ... do children play video games, especially sims, at the age of 4.5 ? :shock:

thats nothing special i downloaded the demo of hard truck 2 when i was probably 5 or 6;) and besides i am also 12 ;)

trowland
03-19-2008, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=JOleg;26330]You don't sound like 12 year old plus you speak English not like a 12 year old considering you're from Portugal :? :wink: Besides ... do children play video games, especially sims, at the age of 4.5 ? :shock:

thats nothing special i downloaded the demo of hard truck 2 when i was probably 5 or 6;) and besides i am also 12 ;)

damn little peeps lol i would never have guessed