PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Job!

Saryk
04-07-2011, 04:14 PM
I just bought the MoW:AS yesterday and I must say this is a very good game. I am very pleasantly surprised how good the game has been. The only problem I have had so far is the water reflections going weird, I will load new drivers to see if that helps, but thanks for making a stellar game!

Saryk
04-11-2011, 06:38 PM
After playing the game for a week, I’m still loving it! However I do have a question for you guys.

I own both Men of War and Assault Squad on Steam. I do not have the first one installed. Is there a benefit to having both of them installed?

BernieBrown
04-28-2011, 12:38 PM
i agree!

after playing CoH for years its very refreshing to play MoW-AS with much more realism and depth of gameplay and units. i love the inventory system and the destructable environment. the coop and MP are owesome!

the features i miss are only:
- story driven singleplayer campaign (maybe the will be a mod for this...)
- one "rpg" hero-unit per player that can be developed on mp-rank-expierience, with one life per match. incl. bonuses on troops, e.g. faster repairs, special offmap artillery strikes (ofc. with large coolddown) etc.

keep up the good work!

Saryk
05-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Still playing and still loving it.

Do any of you guys have a favorite site that has maps and skirmish maps. I am hoping to have a skirmish map out in the next month or so. Still learning the Gem editor........