PDA

View Full Version : Map Editor

jombee
10-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Taken from the game's website (http://www.fantasywars-thegame.com)

"Rich multiplayer either in hot-seat, lan or network. Battle up to 4 players, save an unfinished game, exchange sides and even create your own maps thanks to a thoroughly realized map editor.

This is a very nice game, but the extremely small amount of maps (single mission and multiplayer) included is certainly not enough. There is no place to post this question on the Atari website, so I ask you the creators of the game: When will an English version of the editor be available?

Thanks!

Evgeny
10-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Well, actually, we're working on the english version of the mission pack and the sequel, as for the map editor, will do our best to meet your needs.

Guardian
10-12-2007, 06:21 AM
Well, actually, we're working on the english version of the mission pack and the sequel, as for the map editor, will do our best to meet your needs.

...And THAT is the sort of an answer I was looking for. It's great to read such news in the morning :D :D

Any chance of knowing roughly release date, like "next year", "in two years" etc??

Evgeny
10-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Well, we can't tell you the release date now, but we will inform you about it as soon as possible.

tulan
10-12-2007, 05:00 PM
the mission pack just new maps for MP? and if so will you make biger ones? maps that allow you to chose your faction? rather then having preset teams?

jombee
10-12-2007, 09:18 PM

Thank you very much for your reply!

With only 5 multiplayer maps and 4 single missions, there simply is not enough content.

From what I can tell from the google translation of the russian forum, people are using a map editor to make additional maps.

Hopefully an English version will be available soon.