PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking forward to the 2 seater's

SlipBall
10-11-2007, 06:49 PM
I really am, gonna take my daughter up :D .....is anybody else looking forward to the trainer's?....and who would you like to get up in the air with you....

DKoor
10-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Trainers?
I'd like to see Jungmann and Tiger Moth.

1.JaVA_Platypus
10-11-2007, 08:21 PM
Yes, it would be great to fly newbee's around. Especially if the two seats can be shared over the internet :) I did see a Bf-108 in the works a while ago.

1.JaVA_Sharp
10-11-2007, 10:25 PM
Trainers?
I'd like to see Jungmann and Tiger Moth.

as far as the Tiger Moth goes, who wouldn't love to see that one, together with the AT-6 Harvard.

SlipBall
10-11-2007, 10:41 PM
I know that one was planned and a possible second trainer for Bob......it's been so long between new's, that I have forgotten the aircraft model.

Snuff_Pidgeon
10-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Trainers?
I'd like to see Jungmann and Tiger Moth. id like to see the Wirraway.(hey im aloud to dream)

carguy_
10-12-2007, 06:51 PM
Old idea.

I`m not sure how it works in practice but seems a very cool feature, especially for squad training.
Why look through all those trks when you can sit there and watch the whole stuff happenin right there.

DKoor
10-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Old idea.

I`m not sure how it works in practice but seems a very cool feature, especially for squad training.
Why look through all those trks when you can sit there and watch the whole stuff happenin right there.Yes..............I don't know, perhaps you remember that thread at SimHQ (if you frequent there) about this issue....some folk asked people which trainer would they like and collected the info.
Just for what purpose (since they haven't made it in) I don't know.

SlipBall
10-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Old idea.

Why look through all those trks when you can sit there and watch the whole stuff happenin right there.Yes..............I don't know, perhaps you remember that thread at SimHQ (if you frequent there) about this issue....some folk asked people which trainer would they like and collected the info.
Just for what purpose (since they haven't made it in) I don't know.

I think that the purpose was so that the Axis would also have a trainer....I think that it was Lanboys, that was asking on behalf of the development team.......agree, sure would make a good squad training tool

DKoor
10-12-2007, 09:35 PM
+1 it is super cool to buzz around in that thing.

mpetrov
10-17-2007, 10:10 AM
not a trainer, but im really hoping for a swordfish...

Tbag
10-17-2007, 11:00 AM
I really hope a trainer allowing two players will be included, it would make training much better.