PDA

View Full Version : Help on level 1 pls

burak1517
10-11-2007, 02:31 PM
how do i get an enemy uniform couldnt figure it out , i need to wear the clothes and get into the truck

how do i do it help pls

Von Omar
10-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Easiest way to get an initial soldiers uniform is to get one from the first 2 soldiers you see after you enter the level.
One patrols between the other one and a tree up the road. Once the patrolling soldier turns around next to the stationary soldier, he begins walking. You have time at that point to rush up to the stationary soldier and chlorophorm him. Then whip out your pistol, or rifle or whatever you want, and kill the patrolling soldier before he turns around. Then change clothes.
You can bypass the first sitting pair of guards but you'll have to deal with a 3 man patrol up the road. A grenade or a sniper rifle from cover work best and nobody will hear anything. Then continue along the road.
This will get you to the area with the truck along the North road. If you hug the canyon wall all the way along the left side of the road, it will bring you to a small bunker, more or less undetected. Once you're there you need to take out 1 guard from behind and move his body slightly behind the bunker to make sure nobody sees the body. He's the only real obstacle. Then sneak inside the bunker and chlorophorm/choke the guy kicking the tire. He's the driver. Change into his uniform and you can take the truck. Watch out for the patrols though since they'll still see you a bit when driving the truck.
From there, just drive into the base. Until you're inside the base there will be nobody to recognize you so have a nice drive.
Good luck. The real fun begins inside the base.

burak1517
10-12-2007, 10:40 AM
damn finally i got the clothes but i get suspected cause of my bag :(

Von Omar
10-12-2007, 09:50 PM
The bag is useless anyway (only used it in one mission through the whole game).
Go to your inventory (i). Drag the bag off its slot (top right I think) onto the ground outside the inventory window. That will drop it. You can drop any equipment in this fashion.
If you have a russian weapon, you can equip it (4) and then hit [backspace]. That will discard the weapon immediately.

Hope that helps.

takedown47
10-31-2007, 12:57 AM
when selecting equipment if u double click you can quickly add/remove items. if u press 1 and pull out your knife then hold down mousebutton1 (fire) you can throw the knife. but it will only kill if you're at a short range (ie. a few metres) otherwise it'll just bounce off their back and they're be alerted. This is how i eliminate the two gaurds that were following the officer near the bunker in level one. They patrol like this...

___{1}
_{2}
____{3}

__{4}

So if you are number 4, throw your knife at number three, wait for the patrol to keep walking (cause no one saw anything), then collect the knife and throw it at number 2, then collect it. Before long number 1 is walking alone and unaware that his buddies are all dead metres behind. Then you can move in with the cloroform or a garrote and take his uniform. Dont try do this when the group is turning in a slightly different direction (ie. right) otherwise number 2 will spot number 3 dead and turn out and spot you.

hank3150
11-06-2007, 03:10 PM
i got 1 uniform from the first 2 gaurds, bypassed the patrol, got the driver uniform then i got the truck to drive directly north through the forest, then i drove in the camp