PDA

View Full Version : an idea of a truckwash

heroic trucker
10-11-2007, 03:55 AM
:D this would be an idea if they can make or add a truckwash for this game anyone else would like too suggest it

Alex Pianist
10-12-2007, 09:34 PM
lol, yesterday I heard about ones playing - you play like Oystrah (famous violinist), but the sound is wrong -)

The same thing with your "idea". It's kind a late for such ideas. Also, it was a discussion a few years ago - would the trucks become dirty, the answer was - no. So there is no reason to put trackwash into the game.

Buddy - let them release at least something, if there will be any other idieas for the game... my future children will play this game when I will be dead :lol:

Ubaku
10-13-2007, 03:27 AM
I like how intelligent your comments are Alex. Very true. It is too late for ideas, they are not even taking suggestions anymore, but just answering questions on what IS in the game already.

Alex Pianist
10-13-2007, 03:56 AM
Yep my friend. And about - what IS in the game already... if the developers really tells us truth - everything in the game must be done already, if they are really testing their game. I can see that now they just cutting some features, for example - multiplayer mode. The same thing we saw in STALKER but just one difference - I was really excited about the STALKER's screenshots during the developing process, and still I think that it is outstanding game... The screens and last trailer from RnR I didn't really enjoy.

Flagman_20
10-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Even though you guys are absolutley right "It's too late for ideas", I've got to agree that it would be fun to wash the truck, if it got dirty. There's no point if the truck didn't got dirty. :roll:

Alex Pianist
10-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Flagman_20 That's unfair - I saw your grammar mistake and then you corrected it :lol:
Well, if the truck doesn't go dirty - so it is no point to wash it, isn't it? :lol:

Flagman_20
10-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Ha, I'm Portuguese, Alex, not stupid. 8)
Maybe some dirty textures would help :P

toyota-martin
10-15-2007, 12:47 AM
Even though you guys are absolutley right "It's too late for ideas", I've got to agree that it would be fun to wash the truck, if it got dirty. There's no point if the truck didn't got dirty. :roll:

oh there u are right :D why shouldnt it get dirty.. see it from this point of view..

u have to wait for 3 hours for your cargo to be done.. what u do :D your driver in rig'n'roll takes his toothbrush and starts washing his truck :D

i do see they idea :P but still ;) a litle too late for ideas to the game :)

Alex Pianist
10-15-2007, 03:19 AM
toyota-martin
Flagman_20
Guys, there is just one misunderstanding - this "idea" was discussed many many years ago so there is no point to say now - why wouldn't the trucks get dirty?

Flagman_20
10-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Alex
That's exactily what I said in first post. But it would be kinda funny