PDA

View Full Version : Release Date?

bam65
10-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Has this game been released yet? I saw an early September date somewhere but when I looked on Amazon.com they said it was going to be released on November 6th.

Evgeny
10-11-2007, 05:21 AM
Well, the game is going to be released on October, 26.

Thank you for your question.

bam65
10-14-2007, 02:19 AM
It looks like other people are playing the game so I'm wondering if Fantasy Wars has already been released in Russia and/or Europe? Or are these people playtesters?

Daystar
10-14-2007, 04:36 AM
I think it has been relased out east, yes.

Guardian
10-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Yup, I have no idea what's going on, but I bought FW from Gamers Gate and it's enjoyable, english and I just spend my entire week off work playing in it :lol:

So I don't know what's this about with release date, just open Your online shop finally and problem will end.

BTW, will Your online shop sell over-the-net only (like I don't have an original CD, just installed copy), or sell boxed DVDs too? Not that it matters to me, my original exist in the Internet only :lol: Just curious.

PS. Link to GamersGate (http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=8&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=222&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=14)

Kolorabi
10-14-2007, 08:59 PM
The boxed version have been released in some Western European countries as well. I believe it's out in France an several others, and I know it's out in the Scandinavian countries.

bam65
10-15-2007, 02:48 PM
I live in the United States, so instead of going through the possible hassle of having a copy shipped from overseas I'll just wait. :wink: