PDA

View Full Version : MAP EDITOR NOW!!!

asadex
10-10-2007, 03:25 PM
WE WANT A MAP EDITOR NOW!!! :evil:

Guardian
10-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Yes, we do, thank You kindly for Your work, if You need we can help perhaps...
:P Like beta testing... :P 8)

Elmereth
10-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Pleaaaaaaase !

:)

Evgeny
10-11-2007, 06:24 AM
It's up to Nobilis/Atari to decide anything concerning map editor in Europe/North America. So, you can visit Atari forums and ask them. :wink:

asadex
10-11-2007, 07:15 PM
there is nothing on Atari forum about Fantasy Wars
as like the game is not supported.
Why not to simply translate the Rus version?
http://kv.games.1c.ru/?action=files
"Taken from the game's website (http://www.fantasywars-thegame.com)

"Rich multiplayer either in hot-seat, lan or network. Battle up to 4 players, save an unfinished game, exchange sides and even create your own maps thanks to a thoroughly realized map editor."

asadex
10-16-2007, 09:57 PM
sPAM

Evgeny
10-17-2007, 08:15 AM
Well, actually, we're working on the english version of the mission pack and the sequel, as for the map editor, will do our best to meet your needs.

Guardian
10-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Evgeny, I love You. Especially that part of You that says about doing Your best to meet our needs. :P :D :D

Hint. Check RMG in HoMM III. I've never, ever encountered better stuff than there. It's like AI is intelligent, shaping map in various way, with some hidden artifacts, resources... Incredible.

Anyway, it makes me veeery happy to see that You're working on. Keep it going! :D

Thanks once again.

Glabro
10-22-2007, 12:43 PM
Well, that´s simply fantastic news, ones worth registering for.
An expansion AND a sequel, as well as a proper map editor? Well, we couldn´t ask for anything more (well, perhaps a patch, though there are not many bugs).

Here´s hoping for a long-time series.

asadex
10-22-2007, 01:45 PM
Yes but the problem is:
1) WHEN
2) HOW MUCH IT WILL COST ( 'cause the rus version has the editor free !!!)

Guardian
10-22-2007, 03:25 PM
Hehe, "when" is a good question, however if only it'll be done properly, I don't mind cost (after all, it cost me 30+ pounds to buy FW from Gamers Gate) now I won't hesitate to buy expansion pack, especially if Map Editor will be enhanced there with Random Map Generator... :wink:

Any chances on highlighting release date or telling us what improvements we can expect, like units/races/features?

Glabro
10-22-2007, 03:32 PM
Relax. No need to shout. I´m sure it´ll come out in due time, and will not cost anything.

After all, since there are new titles for the series in the pipeline, establishing this one in the English-speaking market as a good multiplayer title is important as well.