PDA

View Full Version : place for FMB junkies ? love/hate... i would like to have..

fly_zo
10-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Dear Santa...

- test runway in grass, earth and winter color.
- more "static object" vehicles inplemented as classic "object" so user made templates can get more populated without fps kill

thanks,
~S~
Z

bigbossmalone
10-10-2007, 09:02 AM
I'd like....
More ships,especially wider variety of merchant ships, some German destroyers, British corvettes, etc.
More ground objects, especially 'generic' stuff that can be used in more scenarios.
More vehicles, especially Brit stuff like Bedford trucks, etc.
Also to have trucks that can have artillery 'attached' for towing, and so on.
Some more bunker objects that will actually allow artillery to fire when placed 'inside' them.
This would all be great, if only....
:roll:

SFM-SPIT
10-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Wish for FMB????

Arfff.. Big Program!!

First of all.. the return to the possibility to start planes from dispersals, parking and other base location.. This was possible before PF and was obliterated by the Carrier use .. I doubt this will be change one day...

Theres few solutions with use of tranparent runway, but it's complicated and we are forced to use a lot of object to make only one airbase..

FMB need also a trigger style action.. If you know Armed Assault.. look at the mission editor and dream the same thing for IL2 :wink:

A little thing not too complicated to do is ground mechanics, pilots crew some infantrymens to add a little more life on base and target No need to have running man like in road convoy .. only static will be great..

But i hope all this will be in FMB of BoB

kristorf
10-10-2007, 01:47 PM
Aghhhh, mission builder, on a par with Voldemort, dark art masters.............................

Antoninus
10-10-2007, 03:13 PM
The ability to place objects on top of each other, mainly guns at the roof of bunkers and other suitable buildings.

And of course triggers to make more complex missions, maybe combined with the ability to play soundfiles or show some subtitles at certain points.

Iggle-Piggle
10-10-2007, 07:23 PM
I'm going to go with the obvious, variation of skins and markings for static a/c.

Triggers and taxi-waypoints for a/c, as mentioned.

The ability to spawn all a/c at the beginning of the mission, (to avoid spawn lag), and have a timed take-off later in the mission.

That's all I can think of for now.

Makabi
10-10-2007, 09:35 PM
triggers, changable skins on static aircraft, ability to have aircraft damaged, low on/out of feul or low on/out of ammo at the start of a mission, ability to place objects on top of other objects...

actually, I'd just like to see something like OFP/ArmA's mission editor.

Alloy007p
10-10-2007, 10:55 PM
Completely overhaul the FMB. Such as being able to copy and paste stuff, haveing "groups" of objects that can be saved a placed. More ships for sure, static objects. People, ones that move (instead of dummies that just stand there :| ) and lots more...........

FlatSpinMan
10-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Agreed. The ability to select groups of objects and copy and paste them between maps would be a blessing.
One more thing - different aircraft types set to fly at the same altitude at the same speed should actually travel AT THE SAME SPEED. Currently smaller planes seem to travel faster than larger ones.
Otherwise I'm good.

1.JaVA_Platypus
10-11-2007, 07:36 PM
placeable forests :)

DKoor
10-11-2007, 08:34 PM
Wider runways!

DKoor
10-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Here (http://www.speedyshare.com/611155233.html) is the FMB object list if some of ya don't have it yet.

Sturm_Williger
10-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Skins on static aircraft is the first that comes to mind. It's always been disappointing having green Ju52's parked on your desert base.

Second one I can think of is the ability to raise height on flak guns and a few other objects to enable proper gun emplacements, built-up radar etc.

AI triggers, but that one, I suspect would require a whole new engine :shock:

Monty_Thrud
10-12-2007, 06:15 PM
I would like Barrage Balloons and take off flares, i would like a caravan aswell. :shock:

And all these...

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m/2091045945/p/1