PDA

View Full Version : Controller not recognized.

emtguf
04-05-2011, 02:06 AM
I have read through the entire forum. I am using a Warthog Hotas, and saitek pedals.
I go to axis menu in controls, I unassign the standard axis that are assigned.
I double click the axis I want to assign then when the box pops up I move the stick. Nothing.... nothing at all ever shows up in the box.
I have tried the pedals, the throttle, the stick itself and nothing on any axis.
It is as if the program isnt seening the controllers at all.
I even tried to assign buttons to the stick and nothing is being seen there as well.
All are working in windows control panel.
Win7 64 bit running program as admin, and xp compatability.

Anyone else not able no matter what to get their controls working?

Really thinking of demanding a refund.

mcmatt
04-05-2011, 06:54 AM
I have read through the entire forum. I am using a Warthog Hotas, and saitek pedals.
I go to axis menu in controls, I unassign the standard axis that are assigned.
I double click the axis I want to assign then when the box pops up I move the stick. Nothing.... nothing at all ever shows up in the box.
I have tried the pedals, the throttle, the stick itself and nothing on any axis.
It is as if the program isnt seening the controllers at all.
I even tried to assign buttons to the stick and nothing is being seen there as well.
All are working in windows control panel.
Win7 64 bit running program as admin, and xp compatability.

Anyone else not able no matter what to get their controls working?

Really thinking of demanding a refund.

Do you have in HOTAS control panel set to windows axes (directx), or you have downloaded your profile to it?

emtguf
04-05-2011, 09:45 PM
not exactly sure what you are saying here.

123-Wulf-123
04-05-2011, 10:45 PM
I have exactly the same problem with my CH gear, and it is in the axes section ONLY, its not a question of "demanding money back"; its obviously a setting somewhere that is not working, hopefully someone will figure it out.