PDA

View Full Version : How do you get expert rating on level 3?

mubuforever
10-09-2007, 11:38 PM
I've tried all the posibilities so far including not killing anyone(0 combat 0 noise 0 agreesion and 66% profesionalism and 100% Precison,) or killing the important characters to get the documents etc but I still can't get expert rating on normal difficulty. I can only get Scout. Anyone got the rating? And if you did how did you do it?

mubuforever
10-10-2007, 09:53 AM
I did it! Got combat 0, aggresion 7%, noise 0, proffesionalism 99%,precision 100%= Expert

Here is how you do it: when choosing equipment for the mission take all the chloroforme you can.
1. In the basement use chloroforme take guard uniform
2. Head to second floor to the gun room where the warden uniform can be found, on the way avoid all reds.. Wait in the closest room on the same corridor.Here is very tricky and needs good timing. Look on the map. In the weapons room there is the warden and some guard. you have to wait for the warden to be on the left of the guard.This is the right time go to the room and also be careful to the reds on the coridor. enter the room immediately close the door, sneak close to the guard use chloroforme. The warden is with the back at you and will move to center of of the room and then to the right use chloroforme when the time is right and take his uniform. hide the bodies in the corner of the room open the door and is easy sailing from here.
3. With the warden uniform you need to go to get the papers, you need to go to the first floor, in the main hall go through the door opposite to where the officer and guard are talking and from here u go through teh door make a right then a left and u get to a door .check the map.there is a red patrolling the corridor behind the door wait until he is turned open the dooor and u need to take the first door to your left.In the room there are 2 officers and one guard, wait for the guard to look to his left open the door enter and go to the left corner of the room, as you enter and go left you should close the door as you go left. the guard cannot see you! :D. use sneak and chloroforme on the guard.Then sneak on the right use chloroforme on the officer in the green uniform.The other officer will just stand up and do nothing sneak behind him and use chloroforme on him too. Take the papers hide the bodies.
4. Time to head to the prison. On the long corridor there is the room where u need to get the second set of papers.Firts u need to take care of the red patrolling the corridor, whistle and get him to one of the rooms on the side use chloroforme on him. go to the room where u need to get the papers go behind the guy at the desk and go into the room in the back.Wait for the office to get into the room use chloroforme. Wait for the guard to get in position to the corner of the room where there is a medieval armor use chloroforme. The guy at the desk sees nothing :D Sneak behind him and use stun because u have only 1 chloroforme left and u need it later. Take the papers hide the bodies in the back room.
5. And now to the prison, you have the uniform and the papers. You go to the prison give the permit and papers to officer in charge, and they will send the prisoner to the second floor in a room marked with 2. Go directly to that room. In the room there is an officer at the desk. Go behind him use chloroforme .take the body and hide it behind the door. Now u wait for the prisoner to arrive. close the door. Kill the prisoner using choke wire.take the body and hide it behind the door.exit the room and go to the extraction point and avoid the reds on the way and at the end.
5. That's it, expert rating. 8)

Hmm maybe i should write a walkthrough.. :lol:

P.S It's not easy, save frequently, and it can be done 8)