PDA

View Full Version : Special requests from community to Best Way/DMS/1Company developers.

GrimReaper
04-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Hello, im not sure if im the first one with this kind of requests here but i just need to ask you... Its possible to make DLC payed addons like highly accurate 3D models of some most requested units directly from game developers to MOW series for Steam version or at all ? ( Example: im a fan of TOW because of its insane accurate models, but i would like to see some of them at same quality in MOW:AS which is quite diffrent game, and i dont want them from community... I havent seen any of this addons to this game yet ( MOW series ) but i would like to, and im not alone probably... It could help the game btw... Where else in RTS you can Directly-Control units with that insane quality ? Nowhere...

Making an new 3d model of something what 100% accurate to the real thing is not a light work, i can good understand that. ( But it can be done, TOW is more than diamond for me ) Im more than able to pay if u could do this.

Lets say 10 MOST requested things ( 3D models only ) gameplay changes and balances are not included, will be priced per difficulty to make it, ONLY 100% ACCURATE, 1,40 eur to 2,20eur per one 3d model plus some few bonus maps for free... I think it would be a great deal for both sides.

GMs please answer.