PDA

View Full Version : Control problem!!

alecozza
10-09-2007, 05:02 PM
After i play for for some time my contols stay twisted. For ex. If i walk foward the caracter actualy goes to another direction (right or left). Its like if the camera are twisted. My question is - How can i rotate the camera?
If i center de view and go foward the caracter have to move foward. But in my case, the caracter turn to the right and goes in that direction, so my view of the game are totaly twisted.

Django
10-09-2007, 06:12 PM
What a strange problem... :shock:

1CForum
10-09-2007, 08:02 PM
Try to pick up a body. This works for me.

Leon
11-15-2007, 02:09 AM
i have the same problem you do..in fact sometimes im actually playing the game in sideways view. the only thing that fixes it for me is to get into a vehicle and drive untill its striagthens out.

another thing that helps is to totaly not youse the step left and right keys. just foreward and backwards and steer your guy with the mouse.

i have already had to activate god mode just because i have to compensate for all the extra bullshit i have to go through just to move my guy around in this game. id give this game a 5 rating on the scale from 1- 10. fix that problem then id agree its a 7.