PDA

View Full Version : CH controllers

johnbn
04-04-2011, 10:21 AM
Anyone using CH controllers and getting smooth control in flight? If so what settings are you using?

I've got the game to play okay, it looks amazing, I don't seem to have the slide show and bad stuttering that a lot of people are complaining about but being unable to smoothly control the aircraft is ruining it for me. :(

Old-Banger
04-04-2011, 01:48 PM
I have:

Ch Flightstick Pro
Ch Pedals
Ch Throttle Quadrant.
Win7 64bit

I have them working smoothly, except when I try to change pitch from climb to shallow descent, it sort of 'jerks', just the once each time. This is the only issue so far for me, although I have yet to set all buttons/sliders to my liking (not been able to spend much time with this sim yet).

Settings wise, I just went into the AXES menu, and set ailerons, elevators etc in sequence. I have not yet experimented with controller sensitivity.
You must ensure that the controls are working properly, that is that you have them calibrated.

I only use CH Control Manager to calibrate, the actual game seems to do a pretty good job of finding my controllers, assigning Joystick, Joystick1 and Joystick2. Although, should you wish to use Ch CM it does work also, a simple matter of using the included Ch set-up wizard.

Ensure that you have no conflicting assignments/axes.

lensman1945
04-04-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm using:
Pro Throttle
Rudder Pedals
Multi Function Panel

....with A Saitek Cyborg stick.

It's all working smooth for me. If you're using Win 7 you only really need the CH Control Manager for the MFP. Windows has the CH drivers built in.