PDA

View Full Version : Nose wandering on fine sighting adjustments

engarde
04-04-2011, 04:51 AM
I'm finding that when I adjust sightings on aircraft right before shooting, the sight waves suddenly through the target along the line of adjustment, causing me to zig zag around behind the target like a kid waving a sparkler in front of his face until i end up with some kind of aim, and commence firing.

I am utterly aware its most likely my joystick.

Occasionally i can get fine progressive aiming where i put a stream of shots into the target instead of stitching a line across it, although I think thats just me not actually registering a control input to my ultra feather weight just breathe on it attempts to move aim.

Yes i have adjusted sensitivities up the wazoo. No joy.

Anyone else find this? As i said, i believe it is my not expensive but not that cheap joystick, unless someone can explain a possible reason.

MikkOwl
04-04-2011, 07:58 AM
What joystick is it? The Logitech G940 will always behave like this and there is nothing one can do to make it go away in-game. I don't know about other joysticks. There is a possibility that aircraft now aren't as stable directionally and that they wobble slightly after input, which is most noted when zoomed in looking at something through the sights.