PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on British Embassy level

Pewbert
10-09-2007, 10:38 AM
I have taken the "out of order" sign from the toilets, and I have the knife from the kitchen. I have no idea what I am meant to do though, there are too many people around to kill anyone!

Please Help :D

OSS
10-09-2007, 11:56 AM
you can place "out of order" sign on one of the toilet doors, than hide body in cabine there, no one will walk in this door anymore..

balbaro
10-09-2007, 12:34 PM
place "out of order" sign on one of the toilet doors,

And wait for the right moment, at least thats how i did it.

Spoiler Alert:A soldiers uniform can go downstairs.

Pewbert
10-09-2007, 12:39 PM
So do you kill the guard who goes into the toilet? I tried doing this but there are always people in there who see me kill him and set the damn alarm off! :D

balbaro
10-09-2007, 02:43 PM
About the people, i know it can be very frustrating, i think i tried at least 30 times whistling and waiting for a soldier to be alone just long enough.

Thats the only way i know how to do it, maybe there is a better way, i dident find out.

And then that stupid door who wouldent close fast enough :)

Yuki
10-09-2007, 08:28 PM
*SPOILER*

you don`t need a soldiers uniform right away,
you can use a "workers" uniform to get downstairs,
there you`ll have better chances to get a soldiers uniform.
(workers seem to be all the men in there, but i used the black suit)

Pewbert
10-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Ahh yes why didn't I try that before! Thanks Yuki, that worked a treat.
Game completed then. Enjoyed every minute of it too. Good work devs ...
:D

Von Omar
10-10-2007, 08:55 PM
*Spoiler*
I've found you can take out the 2 guards on the stairs leading down to the cellar.
You just have to wait until the patrolling guard starts to head downstairs. You have enough time to stand at the top of the stairs (down a couple) and knife him (after getting the knife from the kitchen) without being seen. Then dispose of the guard at the bottom of the stairs and you have your uniform. From there you do the cellar area to get the key, then the pistol (which you dont even really need). Then you can get the uniform of the diplomat on the 3rd (I think) floor in the office next to the stairs on the North end on the West side(of the stairs). He patrols a bit but is easy to take down once you clear his office. Once you have his uniform, nobody will question anything you do other than the main target. Then it's just a matter of poisoning his coffe, which can be annoyingly difficult, but possible once the piano starts playing. Requires quick timing to not be noticed.
Doing it this way got me a "professional" rank and a mission time of about 40 minutes (with fumbling around trying to figure out what to do).

PhunkMaZ
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Theres no need to kill another person except the target. To enter the 2nd and 3rd floor just take the clothes of the archive director :D

AnotherOne
11-26-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm on third level disguised as archive director. How to kill target?

PhunkMaZ
11-26-2007, 08:56 PM
Try to get a black security guard suit and put your poison in the coffee on the upper restaurant ;) The best moment is when your target is looking out of the window inside the restaurant. It's a bit tricky but it should work.

AnotherOne
11-27-2007, 04:11 AM
And how to get that black suit?

PhunkMaZ
11-27-2007, 12:48 PM
There's one guard patrolling from the 3rd to the 2nd floor and back. Also there's another one on the 2nd floor flirting with a secretary. Anesthetize booth and get the suit.

AnotherOne
11-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Thank you!

redscare
12-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Ummm, so there's a knife in the level and the poison has a use :grin:

***SPOILER***
I've just finished the level by walking into the third floor room where there's a diplomat, a secretary and a black-suit guard. Used chloroform on secretary, kill guard, chloroform diplomat. Move bodies into diplomat office. Wait for target and shoot in the head.

Took about 20 retries to get the correct timing to be able to hide all bodies before the door to the main corridor gets open when target enters.

I'll try again the mission and use the poison.