PDA

View Full Version : mole underground

missourigirl61
04-03-2011, 06:18 PM
First, I have the shadowhand that shoots ice (?), but I can't figure out how to select it. when I press the numbers on keyboard it just keeps changing guns.
Second, what is the crusher/grinder I'm supposed to take out with the ice or cold from shadowhand. I'm just running around in circles.

AncientMariner
04-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Hi, missourigirl. Nice to see someone still playing the original game :)

I haven't played for a while but I seem to remember that pressing "1" will cycle you through the ShadowHand modes, just like normal left-hand weapons.

Above the door blocked by the crusher, you'll see an "ornament". I can't remember exactly what it was, whether a carving or a gem, but that's what you've got to shoot.

Have fun.

missourigirl61
04-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Thank you. It is definitely a "different" game. I couldn't get the ice shadowhand again, so I just re-loaded the game and this time didn't change my guns so I kept the ice hand. And I made it thru.
Now, I'm at dragon's revenge, and have made it thru to the generators, I've destroyed all them but can't find a way out.
Any help is appreciated.

AncientMariner
04-05-2011, 10:15 AM
Again, a while since I played but I seem to remember one of the giant "air conditioning" fans was destructable. Follow your compass to see which one. I'm not too sure of that, though.

On other matters, a friend and I put together a little guide to NecroVisioN (http://www.bloodbuster.co.uk/index.html) when it was first released. There may be some things there to help, or amuse, you.

Since the game is quite old, now, we're removing the site when the current rental runs out but it's there for the moment.