PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in prisoner camp please help ?

balbaro
10-08-2007, 08:19 AM
I have the warden uniform, the informant is with me, how do i get out with the informant of the prison territory please ?

Has it something todo with the doctors uniform ? , its very difficult to stealth approach the doctor with all the people around.

Dont remember wich level number , sorry.

EDIT: Ok, i managed to get out with the prisoner alive, wow , this is not a easy mission.

BTW , This is a heck of a GREAT game, WELL DONE.
I bought the download version at gamersgate and gone buy the DVD version as well, when available.

Yuki
10-08-2007, 10:00 PM
could you tell me how you managed to do it?

because its driving me nuts, cant seem to use the wire cutters on the fence (and i don`t know wether i`m supposed to be able to)

and there isn`t any clue about a place where i can take him for "prisoner work duty" or something

EDIT: seems this forum has magical powers :) because not too long after i posted, i found the way out.

for those also wanting to know **SPOILER ALERT** although there may be other ways of doing it, the only way i found was through the "side entrance" wich leads into the digging area. you`ll have to bypass one pair of chatting germans and first go on ahead and kill the sniper right above the digging site. i still found no use for the wire cutters though..

Evgeny
10-09-2007, 05:25 AM
seems this forum has magical powers because not too long after i posted, i found the way out.

That's nice, that you noticed it, :) our wisards did their best. :wink: :)

Sniper1969
08-15-2008, 02:46 AM
I keep getting "You are not allowed to leave the prison yard with the prisoner." What do I have to do?????

lewuz
08-15-2008, 10:12 PM
Wirecutters are useless. You can only cut ordinary fence with those, not barbed wire.
I used back entrance for going out with prison. The gate which was in stone wall. First through hospital yard, then through field where is some big building. 3 gates all together.

Sniper1969
08-16-2008, 03:06 AM
I tried it and I still get "You can not leave the area with the prisoner." When I get far enough that I think I can make it, the alarm goes off and all guards start shooting at me.

lewuz
08-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Yes, well... trick is to put the prisoner standing next to gate. Then start eliminating guards one by one. Silently, by calling them with whistle or whatever, and hiding bodies (i put those behind the grate near the tree, (There were one guard before. I believe u know what tree i speak of, i don't remember there would have been any other tree in camp) or to the forrest.). If there are clean enough then i told to prisoner "follow me" and run to the exit. He followed me. Guards were alarmed (probably it's not good for score but i didn't care about score. I got over middle anyway) but as I was far enough that they didn't shoot me and i guess prisoner got away with clean skin too. And no one pursues.
I tried it 4-5 times, worked always.
One more thing. You run much faster than prisoner. U have to wait him up sometimes.