PDA

View Full Version : How To Report Bugs?

readyforhell
04-02-2011, 05:12 PM
Could someone tell me how i should report bugs i find?

When I play multiplayer maps and have the camera view far into the distance, a lot of time it crashes when I click one group and send them some where and then click another group and send them to another location. The screen then freezes and sometimes i have to turn off the computer by switch as i can't Alt + Tab out... when I'm able to look at windows Task Manager it shows game not responding...

I assume its not a graphics issue as i have good hardware and have tested this with lower settings..

It seems to be a software fault I think and probably could be fixed in the next update.

Any feedback on this would be great.

ps I installed DebugView so i could see the crash report but it doesn't seem to work with this game.

Anyone knows of any software or method I could use to generate a crash report.

readyforhell
04-02-2011, 08:54 PM
I got this from their website:

Before contacting our technical support, please prepare a detailed specification of your computer and exact description of the problem. It will help us to provide you with support in a fast, efficient way.

Information Required: Computer model (CPU, DVD-ROM, RAM, Video/Sound card, DirectX version, Windows version).

In order to get this information, please go to "Run" in your Windows Start menu and type "dxdiag" in the command line, then press the enter key. The DirectX diagnostics program will start. This will show all the relevant driver files installed on your system. In order to receive a text file of this information, click the button "Save All Information". You can then save a text file with all the information we require on your hard drive.

You will then be able to send this information to us via e-mail: support@1cpublishing.eu

Please use the email address provided. All support enquires to the company address or phone number(s) cannot be answered by our staff.