PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in level 2

Crice
10-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I have no idea how to carry out this mission. In order to get to the contact, I clearly need an officer's uniform, but there don't seem to be any officers around save for those in the officers-only building, and I can't get in there.

What am I supposed to do?

OSS
10-08-2007, 07:49 AM
well, you don't really need officers uniform, there are two ways to that building ( where contact is ), backyard is guarded with two enemies, shoot them out and your are clear..
and watch out for snipers, they sitting on roof of some buildings.. they are really evil bastards, shoot you with one shot..

Ceano
10-10-2007, 10:47 AM
How can i get the documents when there are loads of enemy's that spot me as a spy immediately? I have a German soldier uniform and weapon + i have removed the Russian backpack...still it is impossible to get in the house and get a hold of the documents.

mubuforever
10-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I have no idea how to carry out this mission. In order to get to the contact, I clearly need an officer's uniform, but there don't seem to be any officers around save for those in the officers-only building, and I can't get in there.

you can get a officer uniform. As the mission begins u need to sneak to the left end of the map as you start.u just follow the wall and avoid being spotted go crouch prone whatever u need to stay out of sight go behind a building until you reach some sand bags and an open door behind them.you climb on the sand bags pass the door and crouch under the window. check the map and the soldier routes. u need to use a combination of whistling to get the soldiers and the officer moving until the officer will get stuck in one room on the right.sneak there u need good timing and use chloroforme on the officer to keep it silent. Take the uniform and you're done.

P.S It's not easy, save frequently, but it can be done 8)

Ceano
10-11-2007, 10:10 AM

you can get a officer uniform. As the mission begins u need to sneak to the left end of the map as you start.u just follow the wall and avoid being spotted go crouch prone whatever u need to stay out of sight go behind a building until you reach some sand bags and an open door behind them.you climb on the sand bags pass the door and crouch under the window. check the map and the soldier routes. u need to use a combination of whistling to get the soldiers and the officer moving until the officer will get stuck in one room on the right.sneak there u need good timing and use chloroforme on the officer to keep it silent. Take the uniform and you're done.

P.S It's not easy, save frequently, but it can be done 8)
Well he is already dead ;) but i got a hold of a officers uniform at the location where the captured where :) The rest was a play in the park :D

Tobus
11-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Also, there is another house in the opposing corner of the map with an officer in it. It is displayed on you map, but not mentioned in your briefing. He is the only officer around, so much easier to take down. You cannot enter dressed as a soldier, but you can walk around over a hill of snow and debris and enter via the back-door.

When you get the officer's uniform, go out via the back door again!
I found that, when exiting through the front, the guards in front will go in to investigate, find the body of the undressed officer and raise a panic. No alarms will be given, but routes of nearby patrols will change, which in my case made them notice bodies of guys I killed earlier, which offcourse DO raise alarms.

Spacefrog30
08-04-2008, 11:39 PM
Please can u help me get the documents as i'm in location 2 but ther's no contact there plus every 1s dead ???.