PDA

View Full Version : Loose to much

Robin2k7
04-02-2011, 08:12 AM
i loose to much soldiers in the online game , i have this game fore 3 weeks now and i really like it .

in my online game i also lost most of the game,s

can somebody give me some tips? .

thanks in advance

CzaD
04-02-2011, 09:31 AM
What games do you play? 1 on 1?

The most important thing is to play with people on the same level as you. Play and make friends so that you will play with people you know. You will get to know their strategies and tanctics and will be able to come up with some new ideas.

If you can play some infantry only games, then you will be able to practice your infantry micromanagement skills: like speading them, cooking nades, using snipers and MGs in direct control.

Tip 1: Use the weapon ranges: SMGs should be crawling forward trying to spot and engage the enemy; rifles and MGs love being behind covers and providing support for your SMGs at longer range.
Tip 2: Use MGs and snipers in Direct Control. They are a lot more deadly this way.
Tip 3:Always spread your infantry; disband your squad and divide them by 2s or 3s and put them in different places so that they all won't die from a single explosion.
Tip 4:In close combat use AP-nades a lot: chuck them in to the craters, over buildings ect.
Tip 5: Switch off the move at will button.
Tip 6: Hide infantry in the craters or use sandbags when you are in the open. Sandbags increase soldiers' HP.
Tip 7: Paratrooper spam is the best spam. However, some regular infantry have good weapons too: American rifles, Soviet ppsh, German mg-42.
Tip 8: Don't rush full squads to capure a flag, one soldier is enough, the rest should provide covering fire.

Go to this forum for more tips or for asking for advice: http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/viewforum.php?f=148

Robin2k7
04-02-2011, 10:22 AM
lots of thanks already ......thoose are good hints . !! :)

readyforhell
04-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Yep good tips.. i think he covered the main ones :)