PDA

View Full Version : question.

cajun
10-06-2007, 08:26 PM
are rig n roll will be released at 2007?

Ubaku
10-06-2007, 10:03 PM
No it wont.

Pete379x
10-07-2007, 02:06 AM
2008 they say... :evil:

dima
10-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Evgeniy, will be a collection publishing?
I want to see in him chosen video real Californium (video all citys which there is in game and the most beautiful places between citys). Also interesting as developers wrote the sounds of the engines on Holywood studio and other interesting details about creation the game.
Evgeniy, send please my wish developer

dima
10-17-2007, 06:06 PM
What stage of the development from last letter I.BELAGO completed and what appeared?
For example, is terminated testing the system mission or is terminated testing parka machines or completed development scenario, and so on?

Graphics completed or little before end or much before end?
unless it is finished, how much approximately time for it it is necessary, 1 or several months?

That will be submitted on igromir2007? if demoversion, that aging or new?

Евгений, заранее извиняюсь за русский!!!, но как я понял, моя писанина на английском не понятна. Получается программа переводчик очень плохо переводит с русского на английский. А мне хочется, чтобы то, что я написал, ты понял дословно. На русском 1C-овском форуме вопросы остаются безответными. В следующий раз попрошу перевести Jolega, как я понял он русский и боле менее разбирается в английском.
Итак вопросы:
1) Будет ли коллекционное (или как его там) издание?
Если будет, то я хотел бы видеть в нем - отредактированное видео реальной Калифорнии, т.е. видео всех городов которые есть в игре и самых красивых мест между городами, для интереса и сравнения с игрой.
Также интересно как разработчики записывали звуки двигателей на Голивудской студии (как они это делали, например, что брали в аренду помещение, грузовики и записывали? как записывали?) и другие интересные подробности о создании игры.
Скажи, пожалуйста, мои пожелания разработчикам.
И еще, на русском форуме многие отнеслись очень положительно к этой идее т.е. на счет видео.

2) Какие стадии разработки, из последнего письма И.Белаго, завершены и какие появились?
Для примера, завершено ли тестирование системы миссий или завершено ли тестирование парка машин или завершена ли разработка сценария, и так далее?

3) Завершены ли работы над графикой или ее надо еще немного доработать или над ней еще много работать?
и сколько примерно времени на нее надо, 1 или несколько месяцев?

4) Что будет представлено на Игромире2007? если демоверсия, то с игромира2006 или новая?

5) Будет ли такое, если нет, то возможно ли сделать такое в дополненном издании Д3:
В режиме видеосъемки игры - вид из кабины ( вид от 1-го лица), а при просмотре этого видео - вид на кабину (от 3-го лица) и в различных ракурсах? Такой режим съемки был бы интересен, потому что при обычной съемке, тяжело одновременно хорошо управлять тягачем и снимать его в различных ракурсах.

Как смотришь на такое предложение: если на этом форуме создать тему для русских вопросов и только вопросов, а кто будет болтать по русски их сообщения удалять без предупреждения?

Flagman_20
10-17-2007, 07:30 PM
No it wont.
Bit of a harsh response to what we all know, but... :(
The truth is hard to swallow sometimes :cry:

Ubaku
10-17-2007, 07:53 PM
Dima send your questions to Evgeny using personal message. He speaks Russian. Because it is impossible to understand what you are saying.

JOleg
10-17-2007, 08:25 PM
What stage of the development from last letter I.BELAGO completed and what appeared?
the example, is terminated testing the system mission or is terminated testing parka machines or completed development scenario, and so on?

unless it is finished, how much approximately time for it it is necessary, 1 or several months?

Actually I managed to make sense of this :) Maybe because I am russian :wink:

Dima is asking, what has been completed from the things I.Belago listed in his last interview and what has been added to the things on "to-do" list. For example "all vehicles have been tested" or "scenarios are completed", etc.. Whether there still is a lot of work on completing the graphics engine or not. And if it's not yet finished then how far is it from being done - month or several months? Will they participate in Igromir 2007 and if yes, are they going to present their old demo or they will make a new one?

Hehe, just thought I'd make it easier for other readers :wink:

Oleg

Flagman_20
10-17-2007, 08:27 PM
And you did a good job JOleg.
Now it's completeley understandable. :wink:

Bloodstar
10-18-2007, 04:32 AM
the example, is terminated testing the system mission or is terminated testing parka machines or completed development scenario, and so on?

Actually I managed to make sense of this :) Maybe because I am russian :wink:

Dima is asking, what has been completed from the things I.Belago listed in his last interview and what has been added to the things on "to-do" list. For example "all vehicles have been tested" or "scenarios are completed", etc.. Whether there still is a lot of work on completing the graphics engine or not. And if it's not yet finished then how far is it from being done - month or several months? Will they participate in Igromir 2007 and if yes, are they going to present their old demo or they will make a new one?

Hehe, just thought I'd make it easier for other readers :wink:

Oleg

I learned Russian in elementary and high school and I can also understand.

Russians our bratjuskas 8)

Evgeny
10-18-2007, 05:37 AM
To dima

Hi, nice to meet you here. Well, all your questions are sent to the dev team. As for the Idea of russian speaking questions topic, it's impossible, cause the forum is fully english speaking. You can ask your questions at the russian forum. But if you have some questions to me personally, you can write a private message in russian to me.

dima
10-18-2007, 06:13 AM
Thank you Evgeny