PDA

View Full Version : How To...

Stiboo
03-31-2011, 07:40 PM
Can we have this as a sticky for ' How To...' questions?

Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question!

I will get the ball rolling..

When I go into the PLANE menu the default planes are always Italian markings and when I go into the settings there is no way of saving a plane to other markings?

Also there are other skins for the planes...how do you get these in quick combat?

When I change the ammo loadouts and save as a custom...when I go back to the plane the custom saved file has gone?

How do you centre the 109 gunsite / reticle if you have not got trackir ?

Can you force a screen resolution in the config.ini ? ( the in-game menu only gives me 1 choice! )

MrR0ket0
03-31-2011, 07:57 PM
... How do you centre the 109 gunsite / reticle if you have not got trackir ?

Can you force a screen resolution in the config.ini ? ( the in-game menu only gives me 1 choice! )

no need for config.ini try shift+F1 and youre in gunsight and CTRL+F1 give you kind a HUD with gunsight too

Stiboo
03-31-2011, 08:55 PM
Thanks will try it later !

Curso
03-31-2011, 09:00 PM
Find a multiplayer server?

BigPickle
03-31-2011, 09:05 PM
How do I set what Dx my game should use? And know what its currently using?

MrR0ket0
03-31-2011, 09:18 PM
Find a multiplayer server?

check this thread here:

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=247182&posted=1#post247182

LcSummers
04-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Can someone tell me how to get to the gunners position on a bomber?

Cant find the key for it.

Travelbob
04-01-2011, 03:31 PM
Can someone tell me how to get to the gunners position on a bomber?

Cant find the key for it.

Press C or Ctrl-C

LcSummers
04-01-2011, 03:34 PM
Press C or Ctrl-C

Thanks alot, trying it .

LcSummers
04-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Tried to hit C or Ctrl C, nothing happend. Must i unlock my harness or something like that?

killerbanjo
04-02-2011, 02:47 AM
Tried to hit C or Ctrl C, nothing happend. Must i unlock my harness or something like that?

In realism settings make sure that the box say "Allow change in positions" (Or somthing) Is unticked. took me ages to work this out.

diveplane
04-02-2011, 07:42 AM
removing all writing and radio ai chat text top of screen?

hot keys thx?

LcSummers
04-02-2011, 08:56 AM
In realism settings make sure that the box say "Allow change in positions" (Or somthing) Is unticked. took me ages to work this out.

Thanks guys,
this was the reason for not enabling the gunner.

Now its working

LC

JG52Krupi
04-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Still trying to get my skins in QMB :(

JZG_Con
04-02-2011, 02:36 PM
Can we have this as a sticky for ' How To...' questions?

Remember there is no such thing as a stupid question!

I will get the ball rolling..

When I go into the PLANE menu the default planes are always Italian markings and when I go into the settings there is no way of saving a plane to other markings?

Also there are other skins for the planes...how do you get these in quick combat?

When I change the ammo loadouts and save as a custom...when I go back to the plane the custom saved file has gone?

How do you centre the 109 gunsite / reticle if you have not got trackir ?

im the same i have three choices though , as we all know this sim isnt finished and work in progress is still going on , have you tried the config.ini file .see if that helps, but back up the the orignal one first ..

Mango
04-02-2011, 06:02 PM
removing all writing and radio ai chat text top of screen?

hot keys thx?

+1 Would also like to remove the other On Screen Displays, like throttle level!

jonass
04-02-2011, 07:02 PM
+1 Would also like to remove the other On Screen Displays, like throttle level!

To remove the AI radio chat window on top hold down ALT and right click on the window with the mouse and choose to close it. Don't know if that will work for the throttel level but otherwise it seems like the general way to close windows of different kind.

Br,

Jonas

WTE_Tigger
04-03-2011, 09:04 AM
How to set my Pilot Name? I have looked but for the life of me cant find an opption to set my Pilot name/Callsign?

609_Huetz
04-03-2011, 09:18 AM
No way to set your pilot name other than doing it in Steam. In game, there is no use for it anyways other than multiplayer, which also takes the display name from Steam. (Steam - Settings - Friends - "Profile Name")

You can also alter your singleplayer callsign to an audio preset once the loadout and aircraft customization is working.

Saintblu
04-03-2011, 01:32 PM
I cant get my auto stabilizor to work... no matter what I map it to...

Fusek
04-03-2011, 03:24 PM
I cant get my auto stabilizor to work... no matter what I map it to...

+1, Makes bombing quite hard ;)

Saintblu
04-03-2011, 06:45 PM
+1, Makes bombing quite hard ;)

Yea difficult bombing is great but I would like to know if it's a bug or there actually is no Auto Stabilizer, I want to stop trying to map it and tweek things in vain...

WTE_Tigger
04-04-2011, 07:23 AM
No way to set your pilot name other than doing it in Steam. In game, there is no use for it anyways other than multiplayer, which also takes the display name from Steam. (Steam - Settings - Friends - "Profile Name")

You can also alter your singleplayer callsign to an audio preset once the loadout and aircraft customization is working.

OMG that's insane, thanks for the insight though. I never would have found it.