PDA

View Full Version : PT Boats: Knights of the Sea...Is it going to happen??

bigbossmalone
10-04-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi, good people of 1C
Guess my heading pretty much covers my question.
I've read conflicting reports on this game - first that it wasn't going to happen, then that it is.
Could you shed some light on this? I've just read in my regular PC mag that it is due for release in Q4 of this year?
I also remember in an article from over a year ago that it will feature aircraft models from iL2 - is this so?
Any news would be much appreciated, thanks.

Evgeny
10-04-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi, thank you for your question.
Well, actually, the game is under development, but the we can't tell you the release date. We will inform you about it as soon as possible.

bigbossmalone
10-04-2007, 02:27 PM
Ok, thanks for the info, Evgeny...
That's certainly good news! Am looking forward to that one very much.
:mrgreen:

Evgeny
10-09-2007, 08:36 AM
You are welcome. Ask more. :wink:

Monterey
11-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Looking forward to it as well. :D

Oleg, I am part of the Enigma: Rising Tide team. I am building the missions for the soon to be released patch for ERT. Also starting to work on ERT 2: Sink The Hood.

My friend, Kelly Asay, the developer of ERT by Tesseraction Games, tells me he has talked with you before.

He has informed me that ERT 2 will feature one flyable plane by Shockwave Productions. It will be the Swordfish.

The ultimate sim would be a merged ERT and IL-2. Have you given any thought of maybe some of your flyables in a ship/sub sim?

Evgeny
11-06-2007, 05:51 AM
Well, it's better to ask Oleg about something in his Room, in IL-2 section. So you are welcome to post there.

Monterey
11-06-2007, 11:32 PM
Just show it to him, will ya? Not that hard to do. 8)

Evgeny
11-07-2007, 05:22 AM
Ok, i'll show it to him, that's not hard, really. :wink: But, anyway, please ask your questions to Oleg in his Room. It's much more convinient for both sides. Thank you in advance.

Anatoly
12-06-2007, 12:18 PM
1C Company officially announces that it has acquired Akella’s “Sea Dog” in-house development studio. The Sea Dogs team is comprised of experienced developers who contributed to the creation of such hits as Sea Dogs, Pirates of the Caribbean and Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales.

The team is currently working on the Age of Pirates: Captain Blood project that will be released both on PC and Xbox 360. The acquisition of Akella’s development studio is another step to build upon 1C’s status as a leading developer and publisher of entertainment software.

Once the current project is completed, 1C’s newly acquired studio will develop a wide range of innovative titles for multiple game platforms. According to the agreement between 1C and Akella, Akella has acquired the worldwide publishing rights to breakthrough action simulation PT Boats: Knights of the Sea.

So no PT Boats from 1C anymore.