PDA

View Full Version : Download Available?

lparkh
10-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Due to a different forum thread I found it apparently fully available for downloadable purchase at:
http://www.gamersgate.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=222&category_id=8&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=14

Please confirm this is legit. Surprised to not see an announcement here on the official forum. Please advise. Is this english version?

megakill
10-04-2007, 06:52 AM
Yes, this is a legal version. 1C signed a deal with Gamersgate for digital distribution. They have the English version. Localised versions will be sold in retail.

Guardian
10-04-2007, 03:23 PM
Ok, cool, but 40 Euros for a electronical copy of the game, without box, manual or anything else seems a bit to steep to me :? Any chance that the price in Your online shop will be lower? And when roughly You're going to open online shop btw?

Zakhal
10-04-2007, 04:25 PM
Ok, cool, but 40 Euros for a electronical copy of the game, without box, manual or anything else seems a bit to steep to me :? Any chance that the price in Your online shop will be lower? And when roughly You're going to open online shop btw?

Well nowadays boxed copy is not much more either atleast in EU. Just a dvd in dvd-wrappers and nothing else.

Kolorabi
10-04-2007, 07:53 PM
The Scandinavian release (which is distributed by the people behind GamersGate) has a nice box. Standard DVD-box, but with a fancy cardboard cover. The manual is only 20 or so pages, but it covers the essentials.

Unfortunately, I do not know of any Scandinavian stores that will ship to other parts of Europe.

megakill
10-05-2007, 06:29 AM

Shop will be open sometime towards end of October probably...
Prices will be more or less consistant with prices elsewhere.
Well maybe there will be some special deal for the store opening... :wink:

murteas
10-20-2007, 03:53 PM
Is there a way to get the manual if I buy through the gamersgate digital download?

Guardian
10-20-2007, 05:50 PM
It's there, in .pdf. To have it 3D You'll have to print it Yourself I'm afraid :wink:

murteas
10-20-2007, 06:43 PM
.pdf is fine. Great to hear!