PDA

View Full Version : Bug

David_and_Goliat
03-27-2011, 01:58 PM
There seems to be some bugs in movements of army. When you call your artilery, they stuck sometimes on some rock or wood, or in this case, tank and cannon seem to come into some kind of black hole where they start to turn around and cant move foward and backward on this bridge. Hope it will be fixed in next patch. Patch is 1.81.2

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9439/53999744.jpg

Fatal1ty39
03-29-2011, 02:19 AM
yes there is a lot of problems in this game even tanks get stuck also when the bridge get damaged and you try to cross it with tanks the tank starts shaking then it will fly in the air and land upside down (depend on your luck it may land safe on the ground) and basically it gets destroyed too bad i didn't take some screenshots also go try to play canyon map in combat mode all the units spawn on the hills you will have to do some mountain ski with your tanks and inf before you can enter the battle and i'm using ver 1.81.2.

djsatane
03-29-2011, 07:52 AM
This bug is map related.

David_and_Goliat
03-29-2011, 08:14 AM
I think it is both, map and units movement related. Units should recognize objects and avoid it on longer distances when you send them.

Sometimes when you call your new units they stuck at the bottom of map or on something on the road. Or maybe they are to afraid to go into war up there, so they decided to stay a bit on safe... :D