PDA

View Full Version : Interesting question?

SLavi_BG
09-30-2007, 01:44 PM
Are there humans by the lanes in the cities? :)

Pete379x
09-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Are there humans by the lanes in the cities? :)

By that you mean pedestrians? yeah maybe there will be not sure though.

Evgeny
10-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Yes, there will be pedestrians.

RemiNadeau2727
10-01-2007, 12:20 PM
Cool :D :D :D Thanks :wink:

Oompa Loompa_GUF
10-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Will you be able to hit them and get busted by the police for bad driving and stuff???

Tinman
10-01-2007, 07:13 PM
Will there be zebracrossings (don't know if they have them in the usa :? ) But that you have to stop for predestians to get across the road?

Towmanjt
10-01-2007, 07:59 PM
Will there be zebracrossings (don't know if they have them in the usa :? ) But that you have to stop for predestians to get across the road?

we have some thing called stop signs, which pretty much replace traffic lights. At these crossings, there are walkways where when the walker light goes to white (which is the go symbol to walk) Walkers have a chance to walk across the road. When the light is orange (The DO NOT WALK Symbol) The walker should remain on the sidewalk.

Tinman
10-02-2007, 08:11 AM

we have some thing called stop signs, which pretty much replace traffic lights. At these crossings, there are walkways where when the walker light goes to white (which is the go symbol to walk) Walkers have a chance to walk across the road. When the light is orange (The DO NOT WALK Symbol) The walker should remain on the sidewalk.

So actually it's just like a traffic light where you are waiting for an intersection but where people walk also ;)

But around here there are also lights, but in the little villages etc. where there isn't to much traffic we have those sebra crossings.

But I don't really know if there are small villages and back-roads in RnR :wink:

USA Driver
10-02-2007, 09:47 PM
But I don't really know if there are small villages and back-roads in RnR :wink:I'm sure there is.
California is huge. So there should be villages(we call them Tourist Traps) and back roads.