PDA

View Full Version : FEATURES

trowland
09-28-2007, 03:55 PM
tell everyone what your favorite features is or what you hope will be in the game. thanks :D

JOleg
09-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, there will be no multiplayer, at least that was the latest news. Vehicle variety is not a feature. Jake brake sounds like a cool feature if it's going to be implemented. Truck customization - you mean like changes which affect physics?

Freak Of Nature
09-28-2007, 04:34 PM
there will be multiplayer!!! but we don't know what type.

JOleg
09-28-2007, 04:46 PM
no, there will be no multiplayer.

Quote (my own translation):
"10. Will there be multiplayer?"
"No, unfortunately we do not plan to implement multiplayer. The game is being created exclusively for single player"

Source:
http://forum.gameland.ru/m_844479/mpage_2/tm.htm

(if you can read Russian)

it is also discussed here:
http://forums.games.1c.ru/?type=thread&msgid=1865861

Oleg

Freak Of Nature
09-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Evgeny yesterday told that there will be multiplayer but he didin't know what type....

JOleg
09-28-2007, 06:20 PM
:roll:

First they say multiplayer is going to be implemented, then they say, no it won't, now they again say it will, but 'don't know what type'... this is pretty ridiculous, don't you think? They say they hope to get the game done by the end of 2007 and at this point, which is 75% of the year mark, they don't even know "what type of multiplayer" is going to be. That is the most stupid response I could ever hear about D3 from developers at this point. I think that they are purposefully giving contra facts so gamers didn't go insane and so they didn't raise panic on forums, like for example:
1) We plan to complete the game by the end of 2007 (read "expect the game to be released very soon now");
2) There will be multiplayer, but we don't know what type (read "we're still working on the game, don't hope for end of 2007")
3) We're now testing all completed aspects of the game (read "we're keeping up with our promises")
4) We're working on scenarios (Read "we're still developing the game, don't hope for the end of 2007")
5) Here's a demo for all yous on expos, you can see it's all moving, so the game is real and you can even play it (read "we're really work on it as we say in our reports")
6) The users play they game but see an impossible amount of bugs (think "they have a lot to test, don't expect by the end of 2007")
7) We give all our strength and energy to complete the game, no vocations, etc. (read "we really want to finish it by the end of 2007 as we planned")
8 ) No official release date announced (read "Until it is annouced, we can move the date as many times as we want, but definitely don't expect it in 2007, we have not even prepared the promotion company yet!")

Geez, why am I not surpised the game is not out yet :shock:

This is of course off-topic, but I don't want to start a separate thread for this, do I? :wink:

Cheers,
Oleg

JOleg
09-28-2007, 06:36 PM
oh, I've just noticed that Evgeny didn't know what type of multiplayer will be, and not SoftLab ... oh well, substract one point from the list :wink: :lol: unless of course Evgeny is one of the developers or otherwise is a person who daily communicates with SoftLab representatives.

Freak Of Nature
09-28-2007, 06:43 PM
Wow long post :D. however evgeny isn't working on game he only gets information from developers who knows everything(I think :D) about multiplayer and i think they will give some info about it soon. we'll see in time.

trowland
09-28-2007, 10:17 PM
Well, there will be no multiplayer, at least that was the latest news. Vehicle variety is not a feature. Jake brake sounds like a cool feature if it's going to be implemented. Truck customization - you mean like changes which affect physics?

anything in a game is a feature including Vehicle variety

Oliwerko
09-29-2007, 09:37 AM
I know that MP is important, but you will see if it has or has not the MP when the game is out.

JOleg
09-29-2007, 10:08 AM

Ok, if thinking like that makes you happy, let it be so ... you will experience a game full of features, without the game itself :wink: :lol:

wheelking
09-29-2007, 10:49 AM
If there is no multiplayer,i won't be disappointed.But i wanna see it as Multiplayer patch or this game will disappoint all of us

COME ON make this multiplayer!!!I can wait till 2008 beginnings.
Till 2008,i will wait for other games like NFS Pro Street,Rail Simulator and Bus Simulator 2008

digit
09-29-2007, 02:32 PM

Ok, if thinking like that makes you happy, let it be so ... you will experience a game full of features, without the game itself :wink: :lol:

SA :roll:

CatDiesel
09-29-2007, 08:08 PM
all i got to say is that there is just one to many great features to choose from with this one

JOleg
09-30-2007, 10:02 PM

SA :roll:

CL :roll: