How police work in this game?

CatDiesel
09-29-2007, 08:15 PM
ill tell you what police do for truckers

make our lives miserable =)

Bombakas
09-29-2007, 09:10 PM

make our lives miserable =)I mean ingame 8)

wheelking
09-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Just don't pass 55 mph,go from right,be careful...policces will love you

If not,do you be arrested and GAME OVER or lots of months jail?One of screens tell this

GargantulaKon
10-22-2007, 06:46 AM
I hope that it will not be that bad since in real life one can go about 10 over the speed limit and cops will not chase you most of the time. Most cars go over the speed limit here.

rcm.1982
11-20-2007, 01:33 PM
cops arent bad in real life..u just have to respect the road and you will be fine! but i dont know about ingame

i drove for 1 year and i didnt have a problem with the police. one time i blew my tire going on a s curve road coming back from memphis, tn and i stopped near a cop car for help..btw..he wasnt much of a help at all. cops are ok as long as you RESPECT them!

GargantulaKon
11-20-2007, 09:54 PM
The cops around here are not always good either.

Storytime: :)
I was told (by yelling) to open my car door with a mag flashlight on my face, grabbed by my arm, rushed in front of his car camera and was about to be arrested since I looked like a get-away driver. I explained that I dropped off my friend and that they were having a party. He said, "You better not be lying to me" as he proceeded to knock the back door. He asked for the manager and he explained the situation.

The police was wrong, he did not feel bad, he just told me that I could go back to my car. No sorry at all. :evil:

Another situation:
I was driving to work late night (graveyard shift). I saw a truck that got stuck while going up a hill. It was very dark. I talk I saw a cop flagging me with his flashlight to pass by. I was wrong, he was telling me to stop by waving his hands.

He went to the front of my car and pretended to get hit by my car (sarcasm !@%^$ behavior). He then yelled at me and said "Are you stupid or something! You almost killed me!". I told him that I thought he was flagging me by (there was plenty of room to go around). He did not listen to me and asked to see my license and registration just for the heck of it, since he did not do anything afterwards and handed it back to me immediately. I was eventually let by after 20 minutes, but I was furious.

Ignorant cop story:
I was pulled over for yellow tinted headlights (Like the blue xenon lights but in yellow). The cop said to remove my headlight covers. I told him they were bulbs not covers and he said whatever and wrote it wrong anyways.

I had to show up to the police station the next day and prove that I had removed them. The police who checked my car, looked at it for about a second and said OK. I asked him do you want me to pop the hood at least? Since the form said "headlight covers", that was what he looked for. He said it was OK and I was off that easily.

Semi-nice cop story:
I was at a red light and a car came up to me and starting tail gating me once the light turned green. It was at night about 3 a.m. and I did not realize that it was a cop. I went about 15 over the limit and was pulled over. I explained that he was tail gating me and he agreed. He asked where I came from. I responded honestly and then he asked if I was drinking, I told him I am strongly against drinking and driving. He asked where I love too. He then let me off with a verbal warning and was nice by the end.

For the record, I have had no speeding tickets in my 7 years of driving so far. Lucky? Maybe, but these other stories make up for that.

bakingcookies
11-21-2007, 03:44 AM

make our lives miserable =)I mean ingame 8)Make your life miserable.

cutscene here, cutscene there....