PDA

View Full Version : Clutch Feature

CatDiesel
09-26-2007, 05:48 PM
is there gonna be a clutch feature because i have a steering wheel that has a clutch its a Logitech G25 well i be able to use the clutch in game

Evgeny
09-27-2007, 05:16 AM
This feature is planned.

Thank you for your question.

nicknackpaddywack
09-27-2007, 04:40 PM
I read that the game will support tripple peddal steering wheels, if so is it going to support the G25 it self? if so what about the H gate?

CatDiesel
09-29-2007, 08:00 PM
i have a logitech g25 so im all set =)

Roadrunner
10-03-2007, 10:47 PM

Sorry to bump this, but whats the G25 like is it worth the money? And does the gear stick feature having to shunt the thing in the gear gates or is it a flip up and down thing?

Thanks,

JOleg
10-04-2007, 07:46 AM

Sorry to bump this, but whats the G25 like is it worth the money? And does the gear stick feature having to shunt the thing in the gear gates or is it a flip up and down thing?

Thanks,

The G25 wheel has an "H" pattern gearbox, so yes, you have to shunt the thing in the gear gates. I believe this is one of the best not-so-expensive wheels on the market today so buying it is a good choice.

This feature is planned.

Evgeny, either you don't know what you're talking about, or the game is definitely nowhere near close to being done. Do not take offense, I'm just trying to figure out the status of the development for my own, and when I read your answers, it gets more and more frustrating, because I often "hear" the feature is planned. Such small words make a world of difference. They mean more than answers from Belago about the possible release date. Maybe you are using the wrong term? Can you clarify what do you mean by "is planned" ?

P.S. You also didn't comment my first two questions in other threads, so now I don't hope you will comment this one either, well, we'll see :(

Evgeny
10-04-2007, 07:55 AM
To JOleg

Well, when I write "is planned", I mean that the game isn't out yet and and it's not right to write "it's impemented" for example. So it's like it's planned to release a game where you drive trucks and it's planned that there will be a clutch feature. I hope it's clear now. Thank you for your post.

JOleg
10-04-2007, 08:20 AM
Well, not exactly :)

Read this:
1) It's planned, but we can omit this if ...
2) It's planned, but after release of the game in a form of a patch ...
3) It's implemented. Period.
4) No it's not planned, but we might consider it if ...
5) No, it will not be implemented - (you want too much :P )

See? The 3rd option is without any but's and if's. It's specific. I see nothing wrong in saying "it is already done/implemented" even if the game is not out yet. If there already is code to handle clutch - it's implemented. Period. It's like you can't say Los Angeles "is planned", because it's already modeled, so states official site and this is what we expect to see in the final product - modeled Los Angeles.

So, actually, I didn't get it. Is it done, or is it planned? :wink: This is not that much to ask, right? 8)

Thanks,
Oleg

GargantulaKon
10-22-2007, 06:42 AM
If this helps, the official Web site helps me know that Rig'n'Roll will support the use of a clutch! I have the Act Labs clutch pedals and hope that it will work.

Q: Will the game be compatible with the realistic game controllers having fixed number of gears or three pedals?
A: In the game it is planned to support all popular game controllers, including steering wheels with a clutch pedal.