PDA

View Full Version : Performance issue with HD5770

vincik
03-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Hello, i have really bad fps in this game. I got 4g ram, Ati HD5770 (1G) and Core Quad 2,6Ghz.

I tried to change the video settings in every way possible but no matter what settings i set, i still have cca10fps in some maps. When i set camera to look down on field and no to the horizont i can get even 50 fps no matter what map even on max settings. But when i set camera to look further it drops even to cca10fps even on lowest settings.

I played games from this series and demo of Assault Squad and it runs smooth. Is it just me or somebody else have same experience? What do you think that could be.

PS: i have last ati driver and for example Napoleon Total war runs at almost everythink ultra with no problem stable 35-more fps

djsatane
03-12-2011, 03:09 PM
Some people say that somewhere along way back in september ati did something with their driver updates that affected mow as beta performance, since then some people claim ati needs to fix some bug for mowas. I am not sure but thats waht I been hearing. I am on 5870 and while I do not have too many issues, there are some slow downs here and there, although some of it is sometimes tied to cpu I believe(hence settings dont affect it). Make sure to try altering some settings in Catalyst Control center, like lowering aa mode to high performance etc.... Also, whether your issue has to do with cpu or gpu, try playing multiplayer maps like assault zones mode online with players who ping good to u and have good computers and compare your performance vs playing skirmish, if there is huge differnece then its definitely cpu thats affecting performance on skirmish maps where there is a lot of scripting etc