PDA

View Full Version : [MOD] Assault Squad Resource Mod

JTWibble
03-10-2011, 06:34 PM
I created this simple MOD for my own enjoyment but thought others might get some fun out of it too. You now start with 99,999 resource points on all the Single Player Skirmish maps.

Just put the "Resource Mod" folder into your Mods directory and activate the mod from the options screen.

seimix
04-09-2011, 10:05 PM
Your mod kind of mess up the rally point of the infantry and arty gun. Now the rally point behave like it did in the org. ver of the game where some of the troop spawn and break off the squad and just stand around at the spawning point, can you pls fix it.thx

JTWibble
06-02-2011, 06:43 PM
That's normal, the mod does not change spawn waypoints in any way, I've noticed that happening even with no mods at all, happens when you call in lots of reinforcements at once.

kane1
06-02-2011, 10:51 PM
That's normal, the mod does not change spawn waypoints in any way, I've noticed that happening even with no mods at all, happens when you call in lots of reinforcements at once.

That's right, when I need a quick squad I always go back to the spawning point.

danfradl
06-04-2011, 03:40 PM
I created this simple MOD for my own enjoyment but thought others might get some fun out of it too. You now start with 99,999 resource points on all the Single Player Skirmish maps.

Just put the "Resource Mod" folder into your Mods directory and activate the mod from the options screen.
this is not showing up in my options/mods screen. It's mods/resource mod directory. Any ideas? ALso, this is my first mod -- where do these show up? As additional skirmish scenarios? how do I actually play a mod? -- and thanks for the mod by the way, I have trouble on hard in some games and I just need a bit more resources at start.

Tigerium
07-23-2011, 11:32 PM
this is not showing up in my options/mods screen. It's mods/resource mod directory. Any ideas? ALso, this is my first mod -- where do these show up? As additional skirmish scenarios? how do I actually play a mod? -- and thanks for the mod by the way, I have trouble on hard in some games and I just need a bit more resources at start.

You must extract the folder that is in your folder to your Men of War's mod folder .

I had the same problem as you but I noticed that there was another folder in the folder , it should fix your problem !

Cool Mod .

Lot of fun , good job :)