PDA

View Full Version : Question About Skirmishes

firefly2442
03-09-2011, 03:50 AM
The skirmish mode in MP where you have to capture points, is it possible to mix human players and AI players? For example, if I want to play with some friends against the AI? Also, is it possible to play the skirmish alone with some AI help against the AI? Thanks.

Shrike_UK
03-14-2011, 10:11 PM
From what i've seen today after buying it a few hours ago, theres no Single player missions, and no you cant add AI to 2V2 matches for example. Like you can in any other game with Skirmishes. Apparently, Skirmish means Coop mission really in this game, they seem to be separate with limited units available depending on the missions which appear to be like Frontlines missions. I too am dissapointed with this. I wanted it to be real skirmish like all other RTS have.

classic_leon
03-20-2011, 06:40 PM
It is similar as what I have posted on my thread (http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=18955). The title, "Skirmish", fools people, and it is actually single player missions for you to complete all the levels. Anyway, I think you can try DCG, which could be regarded as customized challenge mode against AIs.