PDA

View Full Version : What the Hell this game makes me so angry

Hagiman2000
03-07-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm playing the first skirmish mission of the Germans and the game makes me so angry. Its called that this game is more realistic than any other RTS. So %$&/ยง" wrong !!!

Every ******* time the AI sends Shermans and they simply **** everything (when you play higher than easy mode). Its simply impossible to win. I shoot for 3mins with and Panzer III and and PAK38 at an Sherman and nothing happens !!!

The Sherman drives in killes the PAK38 with one shoot (its the mega hyper super sherman ace tanks they never miss) and I'm fucked. Than can't get any more unrealistic. In the real world the Sherman would be instantly destroyed by two paks. You don't have the resources to buy tanks (Panzer III always lose against Shermans) and the PAKs are so easily taken out.

37 Shoots and nothing happens !!! How is something like this happening? I'm so angry right now. I'm placing TWO !!!!! ******* Paks on each side an in the middle and even that is not enough. I can't believe this.

totte1015
03-07-2011, 02:46 PM
Then you dont want to play the russian campaign...

They fight against Germany ( ofc ) and they only have pitty PTRSH or what its called...
Germany's pz 2 is a pain in the ass!

Jammermon
03-07-2011, 04:16 PM
The Pak-38 and PzKw-III gun were called Door Knockers by the Germans,
Are you changing the ammo up to the APDS or HVAP?

Try the STUG-III high velocity gun
or the Anti Tank infantry lying down in cover until the tank closes...

Historically except PzKw-VI or the 75MM ATG, that's how the Germans killed Shermans...

And once you get the Veteran Tiger they are doomed...

Jammer

Hagiman2000
03-07-2011, 04:52 PM
****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why? ****.ing why?

Why don't get any fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.ing howitzer on the first flags? I play the first map on normal and again you get ****.ed allllllllllllll the time. I get the first 4-5 flags an thats it.

When I attack with tanks they get ****.ed by that massiv at-guns looks like 17pounds but I'm playing against US. Infantry get wipped out instantly. You get out of cover and they are dead. And again there is a sherman that takes 10000000000000000000000000 at-gun hits and nothing happends. That is the ****.ing weakest tank they used in WWII (forget the Stuard and Lee and so on) and the only at-gun don't kills them.

Why can't I get 88's? Why do I get the ****.ing Sturmtiger with the last flag whan I don't need any howitzer at all? I need howitzer now to get them out of there holes.

kane1
03-07-2011, 10:41 PM
This game is waaay too much fun to get that mad. Would you llike to try something?
http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad158/foto707/Flak37.jpg

showtime
03-23-2011, 03:14 PM
i norm just cap the first flag on the left then kill everything on the map then send squads to cover all other flags without triggering the trigger then cap all at once that way u dont have to face that many tanks hope that helps

KnightFandragon
03-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Lol, so you get that angry at the game? Dang, I played the Demo of the German Skirmish and while it did seem kinda hopeless I was able ot hold my own for like 90 minutes, never made it past the bridge at which point I got tired of playing haha. However, the pitifully weak ass German guns are just plain something you will have to get used to in this MoW. German guns have always been unrealistically underpowered while the Sherman 75 and the Upgunned 76mm as well as the British 40 and 57 have always, imho been way to powerful in comparison. They say its for Playbalance but if it was truly playbalance then the Germans should be more powerful, if only slightly. I know AS made the guns a bit better but the 50mm's apparently are still pitifully Underpowered. The Panzer III's gun was not very effective, its best to try for side shots on those Shermans....

As for the Sherman being the weakest tank in the war, it was panzy to the Higher Velocity 75 and 88mm guns used later but against the 50mm Pzr III and AT guns you have it is atleast adequete, still can die but it prolly wont be a 1 shot kill from long ranges. Armor is like 76mm plus some slope, which in Men of War games seems to make a HUGE difference for armor penetration. The German tanks have no slope and die instantly all the time.....they have no slope...

apd1004
03-23-2011, 07:51 PM
I don't think it matters what side you play in skirmish mode, you are going to get pounded by the AI. I'm playing at normal level, I'd hate to see what the difference is on the higher levels.

I wouldn't say I get mad though, because when I do achieve a victory after 2 hours of getting my butt whooped, it is that much sweeter.

Waltruz
03-24-2011, 01:01 AM
German campaign isn't very hard... Get a stug.

Shrike_UK
03-24-2011, 12:52 PM
it frustrates the hell out of me too to have like 5 Elite Squads standing there with no guns and there nothing to pick up nearby, no dead bodies either because the enemy AT guns kept shelling them. Seriously, im planning on modding in a supply truck full of guns for my guys.

K-Style
03-27-2011, 12:42 PM
I'm angry too. Because the same thing is now happening to the Stug. The 75mm shells just bounce of the Shermans while the sherman literally one shots everything.

If it's not the Sherman coming through and cleaning up it's the Snipers taking out everything including my snipers. Meanwhile I'm having to tell my stupid squad team to pick up their weapons they dropped when a shell lands next to them.

This sucks.