PDA

View Full Version : Interior and some other Questions!?!??!?

TruckingSulzi
09-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey,

there have been some rumors goin on about walking around and being able to move around inside the cab of the Truck.

Is that true, will we be able to kinda "walk" around in the Truck cab?!?

How does the interior view work anyway?

Is it 360?

What about the office? Ive heard we will have our own office in the game how can we enter it?

Oh yea and will we have to obey the HOS rules?

Iam looking forward to some answers. :D

Thanks! :wink: :D

Evgeny
09-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Well, you will be able to move inside the Truck cab, but, certainly, not like in first-person shooters.)The movement will be limited to a certain extent. Also there will be opportunity to restyle the cab's interrior.
Yeah, there will be kinda office in the game.
I'll answer the other questions a bit later.

TruckingSulzi
09-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Wow cool thank you thats brand new information!!!!

Awesome forum rlly cool to talk to the ppl that are responsible for this game.

you mean like forth and back in the cab?

4eVeR
09-21-2007, 01:58 PM
Very nice that 1C answering what ppl asking :) Respect 1C. There are many forums where no1 answers in other sites.

TruckingSulzi
09-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Yep thats true i have never seen Publishers/Developers answering questions about games under development in forums.

Great! :D

Oliwerko
09-21-2007, 06:30 PM
Yeah, thumbs up for 1C :wink:

bigbubba467
09-21-2007, 08:24 PM
here is a couple questions if you don't mind answering

What is the game play like? is it like racing all the time or is it something like pttm you have timed loads and you have regular loads that you are not timed but have a referred time to be at your destination

How many different drivers are going to be in the game like other trucks we see like there is 4 -5 on Rig n Rolls offical website but is there more then just those guys or are those guys you competitors.

Are there railroad crossings in the game and do we have to stop when the train is coming?

One last thing with the school bus does it stop to pick up students and drop them off.

If you can't answer some I understand I am just interested
Bigbubba467

CatDiesel
09-26-2007, 05:40 PM
here is a couple questions if you don't mind answering

What is the game play like? is it like racing all the time or is it something like pttm you have timed loads and you have regular loads that you are not timed but have a referred time to be at your destination

How many different drivers are going to be in the game like other trucks we see like there is 4 -5 on Rig n Rolls offical website but is there more then just those guys or are those guys you competitors.

Are there railroad crossings in the game and do we have to stop when the train is coming?

One last thing with the school bus does it stop to pick up students and drop them off.

If you can't answer some I understand I am just interested
Bigbubba467

ill second this question

Evgeny
09-27-2007, 05:55 AM
Well, as for gameplay, there are many ways of playing the game. So you can develop your own cargo company and also you can participate in different types of races, from street racing to transcalifornian truck racing.

As for other questions, the game is very close to be done and the best thing, I think, will be to wait the game release and to see everything with your own eyes. All your posts are read and considered, so we hope the result will satisfy you.
But, certainly, the questions concerning some more or less global things will be answered.

It's very nice to communicate with you, guys, we're waiting for new questions and discussions.

CZ_Trucker
09-28-2007, 07:56 AM
Yeah interior for Kenworth T2000 is bad!!! :cry: :cry:

http://www.ukazto.com/img_small/1015797,T2000-interior2.jpg (http://www.ukazto.com/?img=1015797,T2000-interior2.jpg)

http://www.ukazto.com/img_small/1015799,T2000-interior.jpg (http://www.ukazto.com/?img=1015799,T2000-interior.jpg)

cVGhost
09-28-2007, 10:04 AM

I don't know what do you mean by bad?! In most of the trucks, you are able to extend/retract the sweel as well as you can move it up and down, I myself think the interior looks great.

btw: Rign'n'Roll bude mit asi hodne ceskych priznivcu, cesi sou proste do trucku blazni :) 18WOS je cesky dilo :)

CZ_Trucker
09-28-2007, 10:19 AM

I don't know what do you mean by bad?! In most of the trucks, you are able to extend/retract the sweel as well as you can move it up and down, I myself think the interior looks great.

btw: Rign'n'Roll bude mit asi hodne ceskych priznivcu, cesi sou proste do trucku blazni :) 18WOS je cesky dilo :)
Hele můžeš mi napsat česky jo? :D :D

Evgeny
09-28-2007, 10:25 AM
Guys, this forum is english speaking, so, please, use this language.

CZ_Trucker
09-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Ok sorry...But interier???Steering wheel is very down :cry: :cry:

digit
09-28-2007, 11:55 AM

It could be a different year model or the truck the developers check out could have been changed. Its better then no interior :roll:

twizt3d8
02-23-2008, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=TruckingSulzi;24150]Hey,

there have been some rumors goin on about walking around and being able to move around inside the cab of the Truck.

Is it 360?

yes the interior is 360 angle and i heard that u can wak around in ur truck
hopefully it is true:S

nicknackpaddywack
02-25-2008, 04:21 PM
@evengy is rig n roll a trucking sim with some racing thrown in on top. or is it a racing sim and sometimes you get to drive the truck if your lucky? are all cargo deliveries timed or are some not timed?

and finally is there only 6 gears?! 6 gears on an 18 wheeler is not very realistic.... id expect 6 gears on the truck i have as my display picture (the one i drive in the winter)

many thanks evengy for your continued input

Nick

[QUOTE=TruckingSulzi;24150]Hey,

Is it 360?

yes the interior is 360 angle and i heard that u can wak around in ur truck
hopefully it is true:S

If you read the post you will see that evengy answered your question already /\ up there

KENWORTH
02-25-2008, 11:25 PM

true its really about kw's and peterbilts t2000 w900l t600 and 379

Evgeny
02-26-2008, 05:32 AM
@evengy is rig n roll a trucking sim with some racing thrown in on top. or is it a racing sim and sometimes you get to drive the truck if your lucky? are all cargo deliveries timed or are some not timed?

and finally is there only 6 gears?! 6 gears on an 18 wheeler is not very realistic.... id expect 6 gears on the truck i have as my display picture (the one i drive in the winter)

many thanks evengy for your continued input

Nick

[QUOTE=twizt3d8;36633]

If you read the post you will see that evengy answered your question already /\ up there

Well, the conference with the developers team took place at our forums and these questions were asked. So, wait a bit, untill the devs answer the questions and you will find out what you need.

nicknackpaddywack
02-26-2008, 05:27 PM
thanks evengy