PDA

View Full Version : Demo is amazing!

TurbloCummins
03-02-2011, 06:24 AM
Ive been playing the demo (Russian Version) for a few hours now and its awsome just wish it was out!

ShawnK116
03-02-2011, 06:45 AM
yeah the demo is pretty good but can get boring after a while so pace ya self haha:-P
btw welcome to the forums,be sure to check out other post and see if there are some others you can get involved in,and dont be afraid to speak ya mind give advice and critique the game only way to make it better!

TurbloCummins
03-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Yea, deff could get bored of the same 2 tracks! only thing ive noticed so far that could use some work is the skid marks on some rocks hover what would be a foot or two in the air but soo far thats all ive noticed!

ShawnK116
03-02-2011, 07:14 AM
yeah i have noticed that as well another fun thing to look for is floating rocks and trees you go by them normal way you cant tell but keep a eye behind ya as you pass through and if you look for it you will spot them..i have even found rocks that seem to have holes in the bk side of them and stuff like that.saddest part is i found a lot more glitches playing while drinking then i did playing and looking while sober:rolleyes::cool:

TurbloCummins
03-02-2011, 07:25 AM
Ill have to watch for that!