PDA

View Full Version : I have a ideal

ShawnK116
03-01-2011, 05:53 AM
so heres the skinny i have been doing some thinking which led me to a brilliant ideal!
want free roam but the timer kicks ya back to track?
want to go back and re-crawl or re-bog somewhere but it just replaces ya?
want the annoying timers to go away?
well there's a simple solution which i am working on but not making much progress as i have never done it for a racing game, only fps single players
one word
trainer:rolleyes:
so if any one has the ability to make one or has experience for making them for racing games this is our simple way of free roam i suppose till they actually make a free roam!!!!
i have the tool for finding the mems and stuff but i am on win 7 64 bit ultimate and cant find a actual trainer maker that works with 7. so i can find the mems but not apply them to a key or .exe:(. which means i cant make a simple trainer and give it to yall :(:mad:

Krazee DD
03-01-2011, 03:17 PM
so heres the skinny i have been doing some thinking which led me to a brilliant ideal!
want free roam but the timer kicks ya back to track?
want to go back and re-crawl or re-bog somewhere but it just replaces ya?
want the annoying timers to go away?
well there's a simple solution which i am working on but not making much progress as i have never done it for a racing game, only fps single players
one word
trainer:rolleyes:
so if any one has the ability to make one or has experience for making them for racing games this is our simple way of free roam i suppose till they actually make a free roam!!!!
i have the tool for finding the mems and stuff but i am on win 7 64 bit ultimate and cant find a actual trainer maker that works with 7. so i can find the mems but not apply them to a key or .exe:(. which means i cant make a simple trainer and give it to yall :(:mad:

Ya I'm sure that could easily be done.....BUT, that does nothing for us console games sadly.

ShawnK116
03-01-2011, 03:27 PM
yeah true sadly i dont know how to do anything for consoles,ahh what happened to the old days of game genies and stuff ,i loved those things they even allowed for making "trainers" to a certain degree:-P

Krazee DD
03-01-2011, 05:26 PM
And not bein punk but "ideal" is used incorrectly.

Just saying.

ShawnK116
03-01-2011, 08:34 PM
yeah i know i did it on accident can ya blame me it was 630 am and i had been up all nigh ti was tired lol

Krazee DD
03-01-2011, 08:43 PM
yeah i know i did it on accident can ya blame me it was 630 am and i had been up all nigh ti was tired lol

Haha. With all the auto correct shit mixed with mor ins I can see it happenin.