PDA

View Full Version : Rig'n'Roll Release Date?

Bombakas
09-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Hey! 1C company :) If is any rign roll release date changes or is close to release date then report it here.Thanks for read :P

Pete379x
09-19-2007, 02:53 AM
http://truckpol.proboards35.com/index.cgi?board=game04&action=display&thread=1189030499

Will the release date be moved to 2008 again? This happens every year and we the fans of the game begin to think that this game will never come out.

Answer: We hope to release in 2007 still.

Respectfully yours,

Igor Belago

Thx to Ubaku for sharing the news with us

Anatoly
09-19-2007, 05:23 AM
I would like to assure you of the fact that the game is still in development and we DO plan to release it. We will make an announcement of the release date if there are any changes.

TruckingSulzi
09-19-2007, 10:12 AM
Hey,

awesome forum man!

Yea i guess we know that yall still workin on Rig´n´Roll.

If you wouldnt, there wouldnt be no news on the site :wink: .

Anatoly
09-19-2007, 10:25 AM
Hey,

awesome forum man!

Yea i guess we know that yall still workin on Rig´n´Roll.

If you wouldnt, there wouldnt be no news on the site :wink: .

I guess you're 100% right. :)
Hope to have some news on the game pretty soon as we are having a huge consumer show in Russia in about a month.

TruckingSulzi
09-19-2007, 10:26 AM
WOw nice looking forward to this event! :D

Bombakas
09-19-2007, 11:53 AM
http://truckpol.proboards35.com/index.cgi?board=game04&action=display&thread=1189030499

Will the release date be moved to 2008 again? This happens every year and we the fans of the game begin to think that this game will never come out.

Answer: We hope to release in 2007 still.

Respectfully yours,

Igor Belago

Thx to Ubaku for sharing the news with usThanks but that was in summer dev guess.I'waiting 3 or 4 quarters in this year more from 1c company fresh release dates infos.:)

Oliwerko
09-20-2007, 11:23 AM
I think the more time is put in the game the more quality game it will be when it is released. So, I am patient and hope it will be as good as it seems :D

bigbubba467
09-20-2007, 06:30 PM
I am wondering on truckpol igor said that Rig n roll is in testing mode but you guys still say it is in developement. Why is the information different.

the definition of developement is that something is currently being made or modified and to be in a process of developing would mean you are still working on it like making new trucks models and so forth.

Like igor says ok we are testing so it will be out soon
but you guys say it isnt and still in developement and igor doesnt know what he is talking about

can we get a straight answer because i am sure that some people are wondering the same as well.

Dont get me wrong i like how the game looks and that you guys take time in making this game and making sure that bugs will be fixed.

A little bit of information maybe on here would be enough like instead of updating the rig n roll site just tell us something like " the whole team is playing multiplayer mode" to find the bugs and here is a pic of our company employees driving on the game and have a pic of 2 trucks back and a message of maybe igor tells another person that there is a cop up on that road so slow down.

i hope you understand what i am trying to say
bigbubba467

Evgeny
09-21-2007, 06:15 AM
To > bigbubba467

Development and testing are not necesseraly alternative. They go at the same time.

Thank you for your question.

bigbubba467
09-21-2007, 11:36 AM
To > bigbubba467

Development and testing are not necesseraly alternative. They go at the same time.

Thank you for your question.

I hope i wasn't sounding rude but after so many years of waiting and the same response all the time gets disappointing, and upsetting to people that really want this game.

I just want to know where are they at like it is so close to being done we just have some touching up.

Also can u tell us what is left to do on rig n roll or give some hints

bigbubba467

4eVeR
09-24-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm just hoping that this Game will be out till Christmas... I dont care anything more so much (i mean bugs).Bugs can be fixed with patches ;)
It would be the best gift for Christmas :D We hope... Thx for listening me :)

Kolorabi
09-25-2007, 01:53 PM
King of the Road was awesome, I'm really looking forward to Rig'n'Roll. Hope it won't be as difficult to find as certain other games from 1C. :)

CatDiesel
09-26-2007, 05:26 PM
im sure reguardless of the release date the game will be worth the wait i know on truckpol they have a massive problem with this question but its best to just sit back and wait to see what comes of it no use putting more pressure and more stress on these guys who are probably working 24/7 to meet our needs for the game remember the more questions asked is the more time wasted with the makings of the game so put that in all your sticky notes

roebedoes
09-27-2007, 08:23 AM
hello 1c company,

i would like to say that your game is wonderfull, fantastic and the best trucking game ever. but i have got one question. when does the game gona be released. every gamer wants to know that. the game is already in testing fase so you must have at least a release month

great greetings

rig'n roll fan from holland

Oliwerko
09-27-2007, 11:20 AM
Do not be so unpatient! Just wait a bit! Do you want a quality game? Yes? Then dont expect a game like that will be done in 1 year. Do you want a game that is released quickly? Then go play SCS games.

1C dont listen to them, just take your time to finish the game and correct the bugs... I am looking forward! :wink:

CatDiesel
09-27-2007, 02:38 PM
im beggining to think that people just cant wait for it anymore ... ive been waiting for 7 years so far since i heard about it and so far every year equals another and now that its so close to being finished and released we just cant wait to one day log on to a forum and and see "Rig N Roll Released" actuallyt if you ask me people are gonna think its a joke at first untill they read it

i just hope the wait is over soon enough =)

roebedoes
09-27-2007, 03:10 PM
whowwwwwww

oliwerko why do you think the people are unpatient. because this is a fantastic game, but the game is already true testing fase so they have to have a releasedate.

Freak Of Nature
09-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Evgeny said that game is near the release so maybe he can tell us release date, can you evgeny?

Ruffy
09-27-2007, 04:36 PM
Hope it will be relased to the end 2007 :)

Oliwerko
09-28-2007, 04:49 PM
I think that they are unpatient because they are saying things like "I dont care for milion bugs" not actually knowing what it means. Milion bugs can make a game unplayable. They just want it to be released, no matter if there are bugs/errors.

Freak Of Nature
09-28-2007, 06:04 PM
if you don't want demo then calm down please, but I do, and "million bugs" doesn't actually mean the exact number it means a lot don't you get it? I want the full game too, but if the demo wouldn't move the full version's release date, then I want it! and please don't call me or someone else unpantient!we have been waiting long enough. its shame that developers did't released demo which they showed in igromir expo, I'll be very happy if I could play it :D. and please don't comment my posts....

Oliwerko
09-28-2007, 08:44 PM
I did a polite comment. Thats all. Relax. I do not think it was offensive, but if you think so, then what about it. I am calm enough. And I am not so stupid to think that you meant milion like a number. Do you really think I could be so dumb? Is calling someone unpatient so offensive? And what are these forums here for? Of course to comment.

I am not interested in struggling here with you, just to let you know.

Freak Of Nature
09-29-2007, 08:12 AM
I think this forum is more to ask questions not comment what other ppl are saying. whatever forget about it. i didn't mean that you are stupid :D

Oliwerko
09-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Ok, no offence taken. I just wanted to explain that the game will be better quality if they work on it longer. I have seen games being absolutely unplayable only because they were in hurry to release it soon. And I do not want this to happen to Rig'n'roll. If I had to decide if I can have a lame game in one year, or absolutely hilarious one like this in 5 years or so, I would rather wait. So I called people *a bit* unpatient because they just want to have the game, even if it isnt completely tested/finished/bug free/whatever.

Just to make things clear :D

Freak Of Nature
09-29-2007, 10:05 AM
I don't want byggy game either, I was talking about demo which don't have to be perfect to try play and find out what the full game is like :)

Oliwerko
09-29-2007, 11:00 AM
It wouldnt be so surprising, hehehe.

3dartpol
09-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Some news for the game Rig'n'Roll, at

amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/Atari-Rig-N-Roll/dp/B000RVB3XK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5358628-1582302?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1190807543&sr=8-1)
cduniverse.com (http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7462223&style=games&BAB=M)

there is a Release Date: November 6, 2007 ....
It may not be 100% exact but only time can show....

Андрей
09-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Так всё-таки, когда появится игра?

Freak Of Nature
09-29-2007, 03:39 PM
This is english forum....so speak in english...

Андрей
09-29-2007, 04:19 PM
земляк!ты че аправдываешся то?а вот па поводу русские разработчики я в этом очень самневаюсь!!!
SoftLab-Nsk - новосибирская компания. И разработчики оттуда... ИМХО.

Oliwerko
09-29-2007, 05:57 PM
Are you guys happy when you are speaking russian here? Yes? Because nobody is interested in reading it. I know russian a bit, but I respect that this is an English forum. Officially english. So if you cant write english in here, go away, nobody is interested.

Bombakas
09-29-2007, 06:18 PM
1C Company Russia language forum at: http://forums.games.1c.ru/

Freak Of Nature
09-29-2007, 06:18 PM
you are reading my thoughts :D

CatDiesel
09-29-2007, 08:07 PM
well yes people are very impatient but you cant blame them i know for one i am impatient but i know its just best to sit back wait just wait it out just like everyone else is ive been waiting since 2000 for this amazing game to be released so trust me when i tell you i want it bad lol

thanks for reading

roebedoes
09-30-2007, 10:18 AM
evengy when do you guys finally have a release date. or at least we al want to know a release month. i mean the game is almost ready but you guys have still no release date. and could you please do something about that russian language. please kick them out of the forum. we have wait for an english forum for years (a russian forum is there al for years) and then they go speak enlish pleas kick them out of this forum.

great greetings

Bombakas
09-30-2007, 01:38 PM
There is alot foul text and he promise to admin and developers about that ohters come soon here too :? This seems clamour :?

digit
10-01-2007, 04:26 AM
Che cazzo stai facendo qui? Ciò è una tribuna inglese.
:x

Tinman
10-02-2007, 08:16 AM
Well not so much a question about the release date but more about the release places.

Will RnR be released everywhere at the same time, or first in russia and maybe a few month's later in Western-europe (Netherlands to be precies)
and the usa?

Evgeny
10-02-2007, 08:17 AM
The first counry of release will be Russia and in few months after that the release in Eurpe/USA will take place.

Tinman
10-02-2007, 08:19 AM
The first counry of release will be Russia and in few months after that the release in Eurpe/USA will take place.

Allright thank you for youre quick awnser.

Kitaroija
10-02-2007, 10:47 AM

BTW, I hope you guys will give Rig 'n' Roll to us Finns, too?
And if it's not yet released in Russia, and will be released out in the world a few months later, I guess we're gonna have this game next summer! :?

roebedoes
10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
we (big fans of rig'n roll :lol: ) want al to know when this game will be released. so please evengy could you please give us a release month so we know how long or short we have to wait to play the game PLEASSSSSSSSSSE

Oliwerko
10-02-2007, 12:49 PM
I am just curious If the game will be available in local game shops here, in Slovakia. Evgeny, can you please tell me if it will be available here locally, or just through online purchase ?

Evgeny
10-02-2007, 01:02 PM
The release of the game in Slovakia is planned.

Freak Of Nature
10-02-2007, 02:14 PM
And what about Lithuania?

JOleg
10-02-2007, 02:17 PM
As for me, I don't care if it's released or not in Latvia (that's where I live) ... I'll just buy it in Russia and bring it over here :wink: 8)

roebedoes
10-02-2007, 02:27 PM
they first have to release it before you can buy it. so evengy when do you can tell us when it will be released

JOleg
10-02-2007, 02:35 PM
lol, this is ridiculous, oh my, wiping my tears off. Do you know why this is so funny? :) Because even developers don't know the release date, or else they would have told/announced us, this is not any secret, they just don't know (or so they say). So, Evgeny doesn't know either and stop bugging him :lol:

roebedoes
10-02-2007, 02:48 PM
why is there then a forum if they don't know it :shock:

USA Driver
10-02-2007, 11:15 PM
If 1C manages to release this in Q4 of '07 (probley around Christmas), I would be happy.
But I just don't see it. I am seeing an '08 release.

Pete379x
10-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Here it says TBC: http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/

Meaning "To Be Cancelled" :roll:

Nah really it means: "To Be Confirmed"

Evgeny
10-03-2007, 05:36 AM

The release in Lithuania is also planned.

Freak Of Nature
10-03-2007, 02:11 PM
Thanks for answering :)

Roadrunner
10-03-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm really looking forward to this. However I feel that it's rather bad when the one of the release dates was back in 2004! On the other hand, at least it's still coming.

What I'd like to see is, no time limit for deliverys for example you've got 2.00mins to get to big bens, if you don't get there GAME OVER! - I can't stand that, really is off putting and unrealistic!

But from what I've heard this isn't the case (GOOD!) I like the sound of CB radio effect where you can actually talk to real poeple. It'll be nice to be driving down a high way and actually pass someone you know then be able to call him/her up on the radio and have a chat - excellent!

Wouldn't it be nice to ask a mate if you can work for his/hers company not sure whether thats allowable though?

I didn't like the look of the trailers however, something wasn't quite right in the way they reacted to the drivers inputs (probably not finished on that I guess?)

I will be buying this game once it's released and really look forward to it, great work!

Tinman
10-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Owyes I wanted to ask that, do ALL the deliveries have a time limit. Or can you take youre time and make sure to obey all the traffic laws where you are driving?

Oliwerko
10-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Oh, that is great, thanks, I can buy it in a local shop! I hate buying online, i just looove to hold the box in my hands.

I am also hot waiting for the game, but I am convinced that the more time they put into it, the more quality game it will be. So I am just looking forward and I am happy that there actually IS a game like this. Just imagine that there was no RnR. Brrrrr, horrible :D

RemiNadeau2727
10-03-2007, 04:10 PM
hello, Evgeny when you said : *

«The first country of release will be Russia and in few months after that the release in Europe/USA will take place.»

Do you include CANADA also province of Quebec :?: thanks for your answer ... :D

Bombakas
10-03-2007, 08:17 PM

«The first country of release will be Russia and in few months after that the release in Europe/USA will take place.»

Do you include CANADA also province of Quebec :?: thanks for your answer ... :DRemiNadeau2727 If rign roll is released 8) you can buy it here without cd and box after that buy mess you can download it speedily and burn to cd. http://www.1cpublishing.eu/buy-download

RemiNadeau2727
10-03-2007, 08:21 PM

Do you include CANADA also province of Quebec :?: thanks for your answer ... :DRemiNadeau2727 If rign roll is released 8) you can buy it here without cd and box after that buy mess you can download it here and burn to cd. http://www.1cpublishing.eu/buy-download

Oh , yeah :D Cool, thanks :wink:

taylor
10-03-2007, 11:20 PM
As for the release area, if it is going to be released in Russia first, will there be an english version available in Russia? (Like for the people that can't wait for it to be released in America?)

USA Driver
10-04-2007, 01:47 AM
I'm sure there will be.

Ubaku
10-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Another question which has been debated and answered years ago.

Q: What version of the game will be first to release: Russian or English?
A: The first release of the game is planned in Russia.

http://www.rignroll.com/?type=faq&page=1

walmarts
10-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Ok cool the game of Rig'nRoll should be out soon in USA. Ok how come on the site call http://3dartpol.da.ru/ have date 10/6/07 post be out?

RockStar
10-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Looking forward to trying this one.

Ubaku
10-05-2007, 01:18 AM
For some reason I really doubt the game will come out on Saturday. Meaning 10/6/07. LOL. Its a false date. Ignore it.

adukha
10-05-2007, 10:23 AM
As for the release area, if it is going to be released in Russia first, will there be an english version available in Russia? (Like for the people that can't wait for it to be released in America?)

I have an opposite problem. I live in Russia. But since the game events are taking place in the United States, the game should be only in English. It's logical. Nevertheless according to the Russian law the national distribution network has no right to sell not-localised software products. :D

M.A.g.
10-05-2007, 12:00 PM
This game be "in gold" simultaneously in Russia and in West.

Evgeny
10-05-2007, 12:03 PM
I have an opposite problem. I live in Russia. But since the game events are taking place in the United States, the game should be only in English. It's logical. Nevertheless according to the Russian law the national distribution network has no right to sell not-localised software products.

Well, the game will be released in many countries and it will be released in many languages, certainly including Russian.

Freak Of Nature
10-05-2007, 02:25 PM
can you say in which languages it will be released ?

M.A.g.
10-06-2007, 11:39 AM
Russian language and english language.

JamesD
10-06-2007, 12:03 PM
On this website, we can see a change in a release date... It was TBC and now it 2008. It's official that the game won't come out before the end of the year..

Thanks to 1C.

http://www.1cpublishing.eu/game/rig-n-roll/

JOleg
10-06-2007, 12:43 PM
On this website, we can see a change in a release date... It was TBC and now it 2008. It's official that the game won't come out before the end of the year..

Thanks to 1C.

Yeah, but still, as always, it's a BIG FAT & VAGUE number 2008 which means that December 31st is also year 2008 ... you get the point :roll:

3dartpol
10-06-2007, 01:36 PM
The game will be released when it's done and finished.
When and exact date is only a hint nothing more.

I was best for IC to not set a date only post when it's done, this way not many will be disappointed.

B.t.w nice to see you here USA Driver it was long time ago.

JOleg
10-06-2007, 04:06 PM
I was best for IC to not set a date only post when it's done, this way not many will be disappointed.

This is not how things are usually done in the game industry. There are always deadlines. Date of the release can and must be known/announced months before the release. Soft-Lab and 1C are doing (and have been doing for a couple of years now) huge mistakes as we speak.

yesil
10-06-2007, 10:21 PM
It has become dull, when this play comes out. We wait for a long time. It is enough I think. Why it lasts as long as? It is not normal. Because of this play I have shopped Logitech G25, but, nevertheless, I will wait.

rign roll relase date 2008 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

digit
10-07-2007, 10:16 AM

Thanks to 1C.

Yeah, but still, as always, it's a BIG FAT & VAGUE number 2008 which means that December 31st is also year 2008 ... you get the point :roll:

I'm starting to grow more hate towards this game then excitement :roll: !

Kolorabi
10-07-2007, 10:43 AM
So just ignore it then. If you're starting to hate a game that isn't even out yet, chances are you should find a different game to look forward to instead. And when Rig'n'Roll finally gets a release, it will be a positive (hopefully) surprise.

Frankly, I don't understand all the anger in this thread, surely the devs are doing the best they can. I can't imagine all this complaining is making their job any easier, tbh I think support is what they need, not flaming.

Personally I am happy that a game like this is under development, and though I would rather play it sooner than later, later is way better than never.

(and yes, I've also been following it since it was first announced)

digit
10-07-2007, 11:29 AM
So just ignore it then. If you're starting to hate a game that isn't even out yet, chances are you should find a different game to look forward to instead. And when Rig'n'Roll finally gets a release, it will be a positive (hopefully) surprise.

Frankly, I don't understand all the anger in this thread, surely the devs are doing the best they can. I can't imagine all this complaining is making their job any easier, tbh I think support is what they need, not flaming.

Personally I am happy that a game like this is under development, and though I would rather play it sooner than later, later is way better than never.

(and yes, I've also been following it since it was first announced)

After giving support for 5 years i've run out of things to say.

roebedoes
10-07-2007, 11:39 AM
the thing i don't understand is why 1c company says they are in the final fase of the game (testing and that sort stuff) but they dont have a releasedate. this is no good campagne for selling your game. and IF the game will be released it will be first released in russia and then 3 months later in europe and the vs. whoo they dont think i am conna wait so long

Kolorabi
10-07-2007, 12:11 PM
So don't say anything. Do something else with your life. The game will show up on it's own, and the devs don't need a bunch of angry people telling them what they are already painfully aware of (that the game is late - something which is no doubt costing them _a lot_ of money).

digit
10-07-2007, 12:40 PM
So don't say anything. Do something else with your life. The game will show up on it's own, and the devs don't need a bunch of angry people telling them what they are already painfully aware of (that the game is late - something which is no doubt costing them _a lot_ of money).

I have been cheers :wink: ! and im still waiting but i think there are questions that need to be answered to the fans!

roebedoes
10-07-2007, 04:10 PM
yeh that's sure there have to be some questions to be answered. like comes rig'n roll this year or in 2008 or later (i dont hope it but you never know with this game) so 1c company must make clear at least this question

bayonet
10-08-2007, 12:55 AM
this is hilarious. moved to 2008? that can be january 1st or december 31st 2008. then it's gonna be 2009. what next?

trucknisse
10-08-2007, 07:03 AM
Well, they hope its going to be 2008, and it probably will be 2008. Its just with their previous habits of always delaying, they can't really tell. The will not tell. There is no point keep asking, because they dont know. They will tell us a date when the game is completely finished, because its only then that they know. They know enough by now, to know that they don't know.

Evgeny
10-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Well, guys, we understand your dissapointment and discontent, but we can't tell you some inner things of developing process. Hope you understand it. It's very important for us to know your attitude, you are the people we work for.

Bloodstar
10-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Well, guys, we understand your dissapointment and discontent, but we can't tell you some inner things of developing process. Hope you understand it. It's very important for us to know your attitude, you are the people we work for.

I was a gaming journalist for 10 years...

This whole situation around Rig'n'Roll is rather confusing and you just show how things should not be done. I think that I met developers of Kings of the Road once on ECTS show in London. I played the game there.

I know that Softlab NSK is not only game company etc... and also you had really lousy communication with press and fans. OK, you had English site but forum was only on Russian for years. Thank God you have finally made forum for English speaking visitors.

The whole concept of Rig'n'Roll is great. I was also delighted to hear that Arnold Schwarzeneger have helped the team in California to make better sim by providing some informations etc...

But again this lack of communications is really not respectful toward your fans. Also, as you know it we are all fed up with so much delays of many games not just Rig'n'Roll.

Just as I said you should make a demo before Christmas, just one mission that would also serve as advertising tool and that will at least temporary quiet the fans.

What you are doing now is really bad. You just change release date on 1C web site and I was also following that. It was 2005 and then 2006 and and 2007 and now 2008, that was 4 years delay. Or maybe more because 2002. was last game so they had 3 years.

Yes, I know that is big project but it is really too long.

1Q of 2008 is what I will wait for Rig'n'Roll after that I will not care and i was the one who promoted your game everywhere. But you are taking a decade to make a bloody game.

When I said 1Q 2008 you should at least hurry to be in early 1q and that is January. You have really pissed off all fans.

Give us one mission demo!

JOleg
10-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the post Bloodstar. The more opinions the better and I couldn't agree more with you.

Yes, one mission demo, or whatever playable demo would suffice for the time being. So many disappointments that you could at least try and show your respect towards the gaming community by releasing something at least ... for the Christmas. It is hard to realize that back in the far 2003 you already had a playable demo.... and for 4 years you couldn't neither complete the game, nor release any form of it? :( ...

trucknisse
10-08-2007, 09:49 AM
one mission demo go!
Should we make a poll?

taylor
10-09-2007, 04:39 AM

I am certainly not asking for "inner things of development process.", I am asking for some reassurance or atleast a date or more updates or something. Saying "oh, this year" and moving it on to the next year for five years is not a good track record in my opinion. Don't you guys have an outline or something along that line to see how far you are or something? Sorry if this comes off a little rude, just trying to express my points and make sure they are heard.

Pete379x
10-10-2007, 10:52 PM
one mission demo go!
Should we make a poll?

I dont get it you people want a demo instead of the full release...i think we waited enough and just finish the game instead of wasting time just doing a demo...its going to take longer is that what you want? :roll:

JOleg
10-11-2007, 08:37 AM
I dont get it you people want a demo instead of the full release...i think we waited enough and just finish the game instead of wasting time just doing a demo...its going to take longer is that what you want? :roll:

The point we're trying to make, is that if you'd rather wait for full release without a demo, then you will have to wait quite a while ... we're talking half a year 100% ... the question is - should we just let it go and wait for half a year or request a demo which, if done, will come out far earlier.

But that's one side of the coin. The other side is that it's not that they should make the demo just because we request/want it ... but because that's part of the game industry, part of process of game development from the drawing boards to the end-user, marketing and and means to increase the sales. So, we're basically asking them to make faster what they should have already done a while back. In other words - we're not asking anything extra which will slow down the development, as in for example "please add support for driving trains".

But for most of us, this demo for this particular game will mean much more than any other demo for any other game. It's like returning the belief with the release of the demo, or breathing new fresh air into the Rig'n'Roll community if you wish. I just think it's important.

KENWORTH
10-31-2007, 10:38 PM
one mission demo go!
Should we make a poll?

I dont get it you people want a demo instead of the full release...i think we waited enough and just finish the game instead of wasting time just doing a demo...its going to take longer is that what you want? :roll:i agree with you but the game may take along time so a demo will show us with the game and ps let the demo have a free unlimted trial so we can keep on playing it everyday

toyota-martin
11-08-2007, 11:57 AM
hehe guys and girls :D

i have now found out that the developers where very smart as they announcet the game...

in the officiel describtion we can read the following quote
Players will step into the shoes of a young man in the year 2024

so now we now :D thats problerly the release date ;)

(just kidding) :P

doordie
11-09-2007, 05:46 AM
shows what you know! they have already changed it to 2011

so only 3-4 more years!! :twisted:

Flagman_20
11-09-2007, 01:40 PM
Toyota Martin

Even thoguh you are just kidding, that can be the truth :D

Ron Falco
11-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Toyota Martin

Even thoguh you are just kidding, that can be the truth :D
I pray it isn't

Patrick
12-07-2009, 09:53 PM
well..
make that game at yourself:cool:
goodluck

bubib5
12-08-2009, 07:28 AM
hi guys..one quick question..i see the game is out in russian..
when is the english version going to br realesed?

Nike-it
12-08-2009, 07:30 AM
hi guys..one quick question..i see the game is out in russian..
When is the english version going to br realesed?

1q 2010

bubib5
12-08-2009, 07:37 AM
thnx for the info..and just one more quick question..i can read russian,but not very good,in your opininion should i buy the russian version and play until english and then buy english,or just wait?

Sneaksie
12-08-2009, 08:03 AM
If you can understand the text on this screenshot, then do buy it (although plot and side quests usually require understanding of directions like 'near Lone Pine', 'to the south of Atascadero', etc.).
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpost.php?p=125089&postcount=32

ReddogTn
02-07-2010, 08:21 AM
Whens US copy coming????:-x

obsolum
02-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Whens US copy coming????:-x
Search the forum (already answered your question in the other thread you posted in).