PDA

View Full Version : Can't finish "Long Way Home" bonus mission

rackhir
02-28-2011, 09:25 PM
I managed to rescue all four hero's and grab the artifacts from the forge. However, when I move them all to the gate (which has a yellow quest arrow pointing at it) nothing happens.

I have tried many things: putting hero's on the gate one at a time, moving them all down the road past the gate, even sitting still on the far side of the gate and just clicking through turns.

I am at a loss for how to trigger the ending here. I got my first hero to the gate in time for a hard/gold victory, but at this point I will settle for any clue to finish, even if I have to settle for bronze.

edit: this question is in reference to the bonus mission unlocked by finishing the second Khrand map on gold in Elven Legacy: Magic

rackhir
02-28-2011, 09:52 PM
Well, I finished it. I reloaded a save right before my first hero reached the gate. This time I just moved all of my hero's close to the gate without crossing it. I was really planning to move everybody across the gate at once in my next turn, but as soon as I moved Adrian (last one to move) within 2 hexes of the gate the mission ended, and I got a gold victory.