PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish and/or Customized Game?

classic_leon
02-28-2011, 11:16 AM
Well I have to say Assualt Squad is a very excellent game. This thread is not a complaint, it's just a few of my opinions for the games as following

(1) I personally prefer Single Player game properly because I like storyline all the time. Multi-play is ok to me, but I rarely play Multi without AI setting. Is it possible to make AIs in Multi-play, so we can align with other playres to fight AIs?

(2)Before I play the Assualt Squad, I thought "Skirmish" is a multi-play-like customized game, in which players can create a new game and add AIs to fight with. Somehow the skirmish in AS is just called skirmish and it's actually a set of single player missions, other than the mode in other games. Maybe the developers have announced this on their official forum before releasing the game, but I didn't finish reading millions of posts on 3 forums. So maybe I didn't know all of this.

Once again it's not a complaint, I'm expecting the features that may be available in next release of MoW game or next patch (if possible). If they can't, it's ok, the game is still good.
Thanks in advance.

Kreaken
03-02-2011, 03:12 PM
I haven't personally tried it but I am pretty certain you can set up co-op missions where you play a game such as those that you see in single player skirmish but you can have a team of up to 3-4 players working together to storm their defenses.

Still working on the skirmishes myself in order to get a hang of the game, but I am also curious about how to set this up for future play if anyone knows.

classic_leon
03-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Well, Co-op mode has brought us a lot of fun for missions since Commandos 2: Men of Courage were released 2001. :grin: It wasn't given a fancy title "Co-op" tho.:-P

If you are making skirmishes, that will be cool! And I think currently the best choice for me is wait for DCG2.5.