PDA

View Full Version : Problem with English Fantasy Wars demo

Vorthrax
09-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I installed and played the English Fantasy Wars demo with no problems for a couple of days but now whenever I load a saved game or start a new game, once I am about to see the game screen, the screen goes black with a gray loading bar across the bottom. When the loading bar finishes filling in, it flashes the game screen very quickly and then goes black and goes through the same gray loading bar routine again. This process repeats over and over indefinetly until I use the Windows Task Manager to stop the process (force the program to close). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Vorthrax
09-20-2007, 04:15 PM
UPDATE:

I've tried completely uninstalling the Fantasy Wars demo and reinstalling it. The game launched fine and I was able to begin playing so I thought that fixed things. However, when I quit the game and restarted it later, the same problem as stated in my previous post occured again.

My system specs are:
Toshiba Qosmio G35-AV600 laptop
Intel T2400 @ 1.83GHz CPU
1GB RAM
Windows XP Pro SP2
DirectX 9.0c

Vorthrax
09-27-2007, 01:37 PM
Well, it's been more than a week since I posted about the problem I am having with the demo without even an acknowledgement of my request for help.

I guess this means I'll have to write this game off. I'm certainly not going to buy a game that won't run properly on my computer. Especially when I can't expect to get help from the Offical Technical Issues forum.

Too bad too. What little I did get to play the game, it seemed really cool. :(

Evgeny
09-28-2007, 10:15 AM
Well, the rules of our forum say that this is the forum for communication between players, but not for inquiring for solution of technical problems. You should write to the support team (support at 1cpublishing.eu).

Thank you.