PDA

View Full Version : i need seriouse help atm.

ArcSlaya
02-26-2011, 01:47 AM
So i bought the new men of war assault squad and went straight to the editor and i cant change the F1, F2 and F3 Mode things, so i started to press different buttons and now i have colored lines that go around my map.

to be more descriptive, when i start to the black map thing (when you get into the editor and you can load your map) it has a 3d green box and a smaller 3d rectangle inside of it that is multicolored.
then when i load a map it has different colored squares that go around my map about 4 times.
The main reason i bought men of war games is for the editor and i cant do anything about it. Also the editor for men of war is not working properly 2, it doesn't have the lines but i cant change the F1, F2 and F3 modes.

[SOE]No.Mam
02-26-2011, 08:48 AM
goto ...my documents/my games/men of war - assault squad/profiles/your profile/... and delete file editor_desktop.set.

for questions about "GEM editor" pls use DMS MoW modding forum.
http://www.digitalmindsoft.eu/forums/index.php

ArcSlaya
02-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Omg thank you my hero, it turns out that the 3d boxes were the border changing things but i still dint want them and the deleting thing made them go away:grin:. But:( i still cant use the F1, F2 and F3 but i can use the alt, ctrl and d thing to move my men.

and just again thanks. and if you can find out how i can use the F1, F2 and F3 thing i would be truly grateful. :grin: