PDA

View Full Version : Trainer!

totte1015
02-25-2011, 09:25 PM
Give me a ******* trainer for this shit!
When i am playing german skirmish everything is going easy like hell, but the ******* useless russians are noobish shitholes.... German tanks as pzkpf2 is ******* overpowered...
I WANT A TRAINER WITH GODMODE NOW!!!

psycho pigeon
02-26-2011, 01:06 AM
lol, i concur, i always think I'm winning then it turns into a 2 hour stale mate and i end up giving up. I shall tell you what file you need to edit.

Go into MoW main directory > resource>open map.pak with winrar.

map>single>01_usa-skirmish>00_tutorial> skirmish_script.mi ( open with notepad ).

Ok so now you're at the right file. ctrl+a ( select all ) then ctrl+f ( search ). Type in ' reinforce ' and it should bring you to this line;

{reinforcements
{scoreTotal 999999}
{scoreCurrent 0}

Type in the same amount of 9's, i tried more 9's and it wouldn't work.

Next, type ' hard ', or whatever difficulty you play on into the search box and it will bring you to this;

{condition
{type difficulty}
{level hard}
}
{"reinforcement"
{operation score_add}
{score 999999}

You can see where i put 999999. Click save, make sure it saves on winrar as sometimes you have to minimize notepad to see the option on winrar to save.

And that's it. Just do the same thing for every mission. Game has to be closed to save.

totte1015
02-26-2011, 07:56 AM
Ok, i got it working i think, but what is the difference? :O

[SOE]No.Mam
02-26-2011, 08:37 AM
be carefully. with changed *.pak files you cant play multiplayer anymore (out of synch error).
make a backup from your originalfiles before changing something.

totte1015
02-26-2011, 09:19 AM
No.Mam;228558']be carefully. with changed *.pak files you cant play multiplayer anymore (out of synch error).

Oh, didnt do that :(

But i have it on steam so i can just validate files and all is good again :D

psycho pigeon
02-26-2011, 02:32 PM
No.Mam;228558']be carefully. with changed *.pak files you cant play multiplayer anymore (out of synch error).

he's editing singleplayer files, not multiplayer.

Ok, i got it working i think, but what is the difference? :O

Apart from the fact you have infinite resources?

totte1015
02-26-2011, 02:36 PM
he's editing singleplayer files, not multiplayer.

Apart from the fact you have infinite resources?

Well i tried to start that mission i have changed, my MP was still dropping if i bought something :S

EDIT: now its working! but i tested to do it with usa campaign... it works, but not on russian