PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about the game?

Evgeny
09-18-2007, 02:18 PM
We are very interested in your opinion on our games and wish you tell us what you think about Rig'n'Roll. What are you waiting from this game& How do you like graphics, gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts. :)

4eVeR
09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
This is the game,which i am really waiting... I like everything in it which i had seen.I think it's time to release it... Millions of people are waiting it so much.I hope it will be released till Christmas... Or maybe earlier? ;) Anyway... bugs can be fixed in patch...

bigbubba467
09-18-2007, 06:17 PM
I personally love the game. the graphics are awesome and the different variaty of trucks and trailers that is in this game is nice. I would like to have it on my computer very soon. Is there a planned release date? Like november 6 2007.

What would the general price be for this product?

Are there going to be map patches made like different areas Like fr example Ontario Canada.

3dartpol
09-18-2007, 06:38 PM
For the hard core gamers i think the gameplay is most important and a good story in the game. It must have some goal and be fun to play.
The super graphic is not so important for me, the gameplay is most important for me. :wink:

Bombakas
09-18-2007, 07:37 PM
I waiting Rig'n'Roll so much!! If devs still searching bugs for fix then maby is good if later they fix this with patch and players download that patch later and install it.Then is faster release for rign roll.

Important thing to me is multiplayer.I want drive and haul stuff realtime with my many friends online same server and doing convoy or travel over big map etc.There should be many server name list to connect etc.I dont like race game.There should be 100% realism what real life truckers job is.Future company is weird to me and better is if haul company is in this year based.

My ideas to Multiplayer :) just choose ideas for add later to fix patch download :D I dont like if my ideas fault game delay :?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Voice over IP to multiplayer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voice over IP works with microphone and this stuff is inside game that will be ingame talk radio inside truck cabin with ohters drivers.Seems familiar to team speak or skype program.Use google to find more about it.

Players list for talk with microphone
1.player name
2.player name
3.player name
4.player name
5.player name
6.player name
7.player name
8.player name
9.player name
10.player name
11.player name
12.player name

List will increase if players is more 8)

Truck Radio canal
1 to 12 change canal to 10 and you will talk that buddy
About Company
Player company and they workers players can paint truck and wrote company name to truck and trailer.

Mode ideas :D
*Make convoy:
players have to load gargo same location company or next company and wait litle bit.When one truck loading is done then next truck driver going load stuff.When its done then all go convoys and deliver on road to same location.

*Free Jobs choose:
All players make own job in all location.They can make pause in truck stop 24 hours park and meet ohter player and walk to bar and eat.Police looking your speed,drunk meter and lights and make warning and write ticket for you.

*Long jobs and earn virtual money:
That is long job trip with ohters.There can earn good ranks.They can make pause in truck 24 hours park and walk to bar and eat.
All about server

Server should have admin post and he press F12:

*Change traffic ( how much car,truck will be in traffic road)

* Kick bad driver

*Change mode to:
Make convoys mode ( Convoy Skills )
Free Jobs Mode ( virtual money earn,skills )
Long drivers with jobs and earn virtual money mode (officialy earn ranks,skills, virtual money)

*Change weather

(Rain,Snow,Sun,Cloudy)
Drivers can start vote:

*weather (Rain,Snow,Sun,Cloudy)
1 yes or 2 no

*Votekick bad grazy driver ( mean crash you all time )
1 yes or 2 no
Press F1 you see:
player names and he ranks and pings ( server name )

Press F2 Add Buddy to list
Then he can track buddy and see which server buddy play and join this server too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
GPS Map
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I like to see online map too and if press m then i see where is me and ohters drivers.

CatDiesel
09-19-2007, 02:38 AM
well ive drove these big trucks for 13 years plus currently and i think that if your attracting attention for the real drivers then you got something going for yourself i drove alot of the trucks you fellas have created and ill tell you what...i cant find anything wrong with the outside graphics nor the inside give yourselfs a pat on the back for a job well done =)

take it easy and have yourself a good day

CatDiesel
09-19-2007, 02:42 AM
i also forgot to mention to the poster above me that truckers channel for the country of the usa is 19 we only use other channels if we are traveling with other drivers of the same company and want to talk without hearing other big mouths or having some degenerate sing,blow, or scream in your hear...

Moca
09-19-2007, 09:09 AM
I think that game is very cool from what I saw... I hope you make mulitplayer mode like single mod, it will be more cool and intresting to drive with your friends... Graphic is very good... I hope that is engine very good too...

Trucksims
09-19-2007, 09:44 AM
gameplay, sound, advantages, disadvantages and so on. Feel free to express your thoughts. :)Well first off I dont think we cant answer those questions since we haven't played the game our selfs to say. This game is now in testing mode after 5 years and we still know little about it. :? I hope you guys can answer some more of our questions here then to tell us something we already know and repeat the same thing.

TruckingSulzi
09-19-2007, 10:21 AM
Catdiesel thats soo true!

Rig´n´Roll is just awesome, i couldnt find even one wrong positioned switch on the dashboard in some Trucks.

My hopes are that the game will be as good as it was announced on www.rignroll.com .

And the best thing is its so realistic, i eman from what ive seen so far.

But iam still curious about one thing, have you guys ever driven a Truck in real life?
Because thats the best way to improve the physics of the Truck.

Thats one thing iam rlly worring about, the physics.
Cause we wont know if its realistic before we havent played it ourselfs.

But in any case Keep on Trucking guys! 8)

I know RIg´n´Roll will be awesome! 8) :D 8)

Towmanjt
09-19-2007, 07:19 PM
I would say the main features i am looking forward to are the following:

- Clutch Feature With Compatibility With The G25 Wheel
- Hi/Lo Button
- Multiplayer
- Different Mods Like, Snow Mod Where You Might Be Able To Plow Snow...
- Camera Views In The Interior
- Interior Mods, Like, New Colored Dashes, New Radios ect. ect.
- Realistic Sounds Including Parking Brake Air Sounds
- Lots Of Parts/ Options To Choose From... ect. ect.

Basically im waiting for release or DEMO... im waiting for 1C to repost on this post to see if he is interested in these or not...

latitudec640
09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
i like that idea about the CB radio like in flight sim x you can pick what freq. you want and people can be on any of them so channel 1-24 diff people can have there own

Evgeny
09-20-2007, 09:13 AM
Are there going to be map patches made like different areas Like fr example Ontario Canada

Yes, there will be the patches with new cities/roads/vehicles. There is no information about Ontario, but, possibly, it will be presented in patches.

Evgeny
09-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Basically im waiting for release or DEMO... im waiting for 1C to repost on this post to see if he is interested in these or not...

Certainly, we're interested in releasing the demo, but still can't say anything about the date of release. We will inform you about it as soon as possible.

TruckingSulzi
09-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Yea High Low gears and spliting would be awesome!

Woow great there is actually gonna be a demo?

Btw do u need beta testers for Rig´n´Roll? :mrgreen:

I'd be available. :mrgreen: 8)

mikey086
09-20-2007, 04:41 PM
I have been waiting for this game for ages too, from what the i see from the vids it look brill i hope the game play is good relistic break downs tires blowing would be good stuff like that

Towmanjt
09-20-2007, 06:52 PM

Certainly, we're interested in releasing the demo, but still can't say anything about the date of release. We will inform you about it as soon as possible.

Sry, i did not see how rude that sounded of me, what i meant was, Interested in what i said about what im looking forward too...

bigbubba467
09-20-2007, 07:01 PM
ya that would be interesting if 1c would like to listen

that some of the members on this site say truckersuliz and me and maybe others can be beta testers for the game. maybe not but it is an idea for speeding up the process of the game. and we can learn what the game is really about and express it in our own words.

I like that there is a demo can you give us a general idea of what we are going to be doing in there because in some of demos it is 1 hrs of trial but could we have a limited space like one route with a truck and trailer and a cargo and we can drive on that for a while 1 hrs cant help some of us decide on to get it or to wait and save your money. Midtown madness 1 and 2 and they made microsoft some good money. I know I bought the game and still have it because of that.

Thank you for answering my earlier question about add on cities like ontario. if you wouldnt mind could you tell a developer about that please every other trucking game ends up in the USA or just barely in canada
Ontario is full of trucks from the Usa, other canadian province and ontario companies. I know this would be very popular with the canadians and some of the americans.

thank you
bigbubba467

latitudec640
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
ya if you guys need beta testers i wpould love to be one of them here are my system specs

CPU: AMD 3800+ X2 (2 CPU'S)

RAM: 2GB

GFX CARD: Nvidia 8600GTS

HD: 200GB

THX..
and ya what bigbuba said i am in canada and i had to beat an old lady with a stick just to get 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal it is very hard to get them here thx :) by the way i did not rlly beat an old lady just a saying lol

Trucksims
09-21-2007, 02:39 AM
Yea right like there going to let a couple of amatures beta test their game. Why are you guys even wasting their time asking.

Bombakas
09-21-2007, 07:06 AM
Good is if is rig'n'roll multiplayer demo public testing 8) Because singleplayer booring players quickly month or two.Multiplayer is not booring thats the strong point because there is all real people driving trucks and is intriguing.They play years multiplayer for sure.Games not sink to sea if there is good multiplayer and awsome singleplayer story thats the strong preference sell games better.The game will be more famous if there is demo for download over the world and then no lose clients.

bigbubba467
09-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Yea right like there going to let a couple of amatures beta test their game. Why are you guys even wasting their time asking.

amatures might be the best thing. we don;t know what to expect but we do know that if you are backing up a truck you drop threw a black hole we would still know that it was not part of the game.

it never hurts to ask questions. We could be the best of game testers but you never know it

I am not being rude i am just explaining why i ask
bigbubba467

Evgeny
09-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Sry, i did not see how rude that sounded of me, what i meant was, Interested in what i said about what im looking forward too...

Ok, got it now.) Certainly, we're interested in any suggestions from your side, we'll send your suggestions to the developers and they may be considered.

TruckingSulzi
09-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Cool, think about the Beta testing suggestion! 8)

bigbubba467
09-21-2007, 08:31 PM

Ok, got it now.) Certainly, we're interested in any suggestions from your side, we'll send your suggestions to the developers and they may be considered.

Do you send all of our ideas like mine with the ontario cities add on or are you just saying that to keep us happy. I know that scs ask for our ideas and they say they tell the developers but we don't see our ideas ever coming true with them. I was just wondering I know that 1c is 100 times better then scs but i am still on a fence of what to think

Tinoo
09-22-2007, 07:55 AM
ya if you guys need beta testers i wpould love to be one of them here are my system specs

CPU: AMD 3800+ X2 (2 CPU'S)

RAM: 2GB

GFX CARD: Nvidia 8600GTS

HD: 200GB

THX..
and ya what bigbuba said i am in canada and i had to beat an old lady with a stick just to get 18 wheels of steel pedal to the metal it is very hard to get them here thx :) by the way i did not rlly beat an old lady just a saying lol

I would like too

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 2x2,66 Ghz

RAM: 4 x 1GB = 4 GB

GFX CARD: Nvidia 8800GTS 640 mb 320 bit

HD: 320GB Seagate

Pete379x
09-23-2007, 03:42 AM
I dont think you will need a strong PC to play this game since its been like 5-6 years were waiting...:roll:

Towmanjt
09-23-2007, 04:22 PM
I dont think you will need a strong PC to play this game since its been like 5-6 years were waiting...:roll:

lol, very true!

Evgeny
09-24-2007, 05:50 AM
Do you send all of our ideas like mine with the ontario cities add on or are you just saying that to keep us happy. I know that scs ask for our ideas and they say they tell the developers but we don't see our ideas ever coming true with them. I was just wondering I know that 1c is 100 times better then scs but i am still on a fence of what to think

Well, we send your ideas to the developers, but that doesn't mean that they will be 100% considered. Sometimes it is unrealizable for some reasons, e.g. the game is on such stage of development, that the changes of that kind are simply impossible. But if any of your suggestions can be put into life, it will happen. Your opinion is very important to us, and the games are created only for you, and that's why we hope you understand if some of your ideas won't be implemented in a game for technical reasons.
We're very happy to see your posts on the forum and to see your interest in the games and do our best to please you. Thank you for your question.

bigbubba467
09-24-2007, 12:33 PM

Well, we send your ideas to the developers, but that doesn't mean that they will be 100% considered. Sometimes it is unrealizable for some reasons, e.g. the game is on such stage of development, that the changes of that kind are simply impossible. But if any of your suggestions can be put into life, it will happen. Your opinion is very important to us, and the games are created only for you, and that's why we hope you understand if some of your ideas won't be implemented in a game for technical reasons.
We're very happy to see your posts on the forum and to see your interest in the games and do our best to please you. Thank you for your question.

thank you for responding to my question that clarifies alot of miss consumptions

would they be able to make a video with out the music and have the sounds of real trucks and vehicle driving up and down like in the game. Like the air brake sound

question when we apply the parking brake does it make a sound like a real truck?

Evgeny
09-24-2007, 12:48 PM
All the sounds in the game including the sound of parking brake will be realistic.

bigbubba467
09-24-2007, 01:20 PM
All the sounds in the game including the sound of parking brake will be realistic.
have you played the game if you have can you give us your description of the game when you saw it.

Evgeny
09-24-2007, 01:32 PM
I haven't play the game yet, but I possess enough information to answer your questions concerning the game.

bigbubba467
09-24-2007, 01:43 PM
I haven't play the game yet, but I possess enough information to answer your questions concerning the game.

I am sorry i didnt know how rude that sounds of me
I was just wondering/interesting

Evgeny
09-24-2007, 01:46 PM
That's OK, dude. :)

Freak Of Nature
09-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Hi! you mentioned that you are intrested in releasing the demo. Can we expect it soon? Can you tell release date of it? I don't care if it has million bugs please release a Demo as soon as posible. thanx :)

TruckingSulzi
09-24-2007, 05:04 PM
WOw thats awesome we finally know for sure that the sounds are totaly realistic, like in real life! :D

Thanks Evgeny! 8)

But theres still one question bugging me.

How bout the shifting? How does the transmission work?

Clutch etc....?!? :wink:

Pete379x
09-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Hi! you mentioned that you are intrested in releasing the demo. Can we expect it soon? Can you tell release date of it? I don't care if it has million bugs please release a Demo as soon as posible. thanx :)

Q: Will there be a working demo of the game?
A: No, the demo version will not be released.

Read here:
http://www.rignroll.com/?type=faq

Towmanjt
09-24-2007, 10:49 PM
@ evengy: Will there be a jake/ exhaust brake in this game to use?

bigbubba467
09-25-2007, 11:36 AM
Are there any railroad crossings in the game that trains go across and we have to stop for them.

In the game does the trucker get hungry. Can he buy other things then food/truckparts. Like flowers for a girl

It was mentioned that some of the vehicles we can drive in and some we can not can we get an estimate what we can and cant drive like anything other then trucks

Is there much more other vehicles other then the semi's as what is on the rig n roll site.

bigbubba467

Freak Of Nature
09-25-2007, 02:17 PM

Pete379x those news were old. now evgeny said that... oh read your self :D

Bombakas
09-25-2007, 06:10 PM
I haven't play the game yet, but I possess enough information to answer your questions concerning the game.Evgeny if you have chance try rig'n'roll game then why not try it :D then is better knowledge about this game 8)

Pete379x
09-25-2007, 11:47 PM

Pete379x those news were old. now evgeny said that... oh read your self :D

Okay yeah but the funny thing is the demo will probably come out after the full release from what ive heard of.Anyway i do want a demo i want the full release instead.

Evgeny
09-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Thank you, guys, for your offers concerning beta-testing, but the open testing is not planned.

Anyway, thank you again.

Evgeny
09-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Well, you've asked many questions concerning very little details of the gameplay. The game is very close to be done and the best thing, I think, will be to wait the game release and to see everything with your own eyes. All your posts are read and considered, so we hope the result will satisfy you.
But, certainly, the questions concerning some more or less global things will be answered.
So, as for the jake/exhaust brakes, it will be presented in the game.

It's very nice to communicate with you, guys, we're waiting for new questions and discussions.

bigbubba467
09-26-2007, 11:31 AM
thanks for the response

I have been looking around and i found on Amazon.com when i looked up rig n roll it says it is going to be release November 6 2007. Is this a good estimate when the game will be releasing?

I am curious because if not amazon.com is going to rip off some of 1c's customers and the customers might think that 1c or atari have something to be involve and get turned off the game.

bigbubba467

bigbubba467
09-26-2007, 11:46 AM
sorry to double post but i am giving the webpage to rignroll on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Atari-Rig-N-Roll/dp/B000RVB3XK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5358628-1582302?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1190807543&sr=8-1

bigbubba467

CatDiesel
09-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Catdiesel thats soo true!

Rig´n´Roll is just awesome, i couldnt find even one wrong positioned switch on the dashboard in some Trucks.

My hopes are that the game will be as good as it was announced on www.rignroll.com .

And the best thing is its so realistic, i eman from what ive seen so far.

But iam still curious about one thing, have you guys ever driven a Truck in real life?
Because thats the best way to improve the physics of the Truck.

Thats one thing iam rlly worring about, the physics.
Cause we wont know if its realistic before we havent played it ourselfs.

But in any case Keep on Trucking guys! 8)

I know RIg´n´Roll will be awesome! 8) :D 8)

well see i have drove real truck and am currently i drove big trucks for 13 years my friend i drove my first on a farm at the age of 12 and since its been in my blood and going by the screens and stuff this game has it nailed so i hope that answered your question i am currently driving a 2008 peterbilt 389 one of the newest and finest that peterbilt has to offer they quit making the 379 for the 389 i traded my 379 it was a 2005 for the 08 and its well worth the payments on it my friend =)

TruckingSulzi
09-26-2007, 04:57 PM
Cool so are u an O/O cat?

Awesome a jake brake.

It really seems that Rig´n´Roll will be as real as possible for a game.

CatDiesel
09-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Cool so are u an O/O cat?

Awesome a jake brake.

It really seems that Rig´n´Roll will be as real as possible for a game.

yes i am bud

TruckingSulzi
09-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Cool! 8)

Towmanjt
09-27-2007, 12:30 AM
Well, you've asked many questions concerning very little details of the gameplay. The game is very close to be done and the best thing, I think, will be to wait the game release and to see everything with your own eyes. All your posts are read and considered, so we hope the result will satisfy you.
But, certainly, the questions concerning some more or less global things will be answered.
So, as for the jake/exhaust brakes, it will be presented in the game.

It's very nice to communicate with you, guys, we're waiting for new questions and discussions.

YAY! Thanks for answering my question evengy, it urges me to buy this game MORE!

Ubaku
09-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Hello my name is Ubaku. I have helped to translate many Rig'n'Roll articles, videos, and etc into english and into russian for rignroll.com and truckpol website. Here is an example. http://www.rignroll.com/index.php?type=dev_id&publ_id=470 Great thanks to Ubaku for English translation of this development update report

Anyway I just thought I would introduce myself. What I think about the game Rig'n'Roll? Well I think this will be the best trucking game ever created. I have been following this game ever since it was announced 5 years ago, and awaiting patiently, (even though it is very hard to wait as you can imagine)

I have only one question, will the game have multiplayer? This question was never fully answered.

TruckingSulzi
09-27-2007, 05:29 PM
And i think thex are not gonna answer it.

Since there are already 2 threads about the Multiplayer part.

And evgeny said he cant tell us more then that there will be a mulitplayer part.

Well i really hope its gonna be a online Mulitplayer.

Ruffy
09-27-2007, 06:00 PM
It would be nice to make convoy of 2-3 trucks and the drivers of the convoy will have live necessities, the same as you. I mean sleeping, eating or sth like that :)

And one question. Will be speedtrap radars in game? :)

trowland
09-28-2007, 03:00 AM
dear Evgeny, will the acceleration be realistic :?: for example when a truck is stopped you can tell it takes a lot of power to move from a stand-still. it sounds like they shif five gears in 7-10 seconds. thanks i love how you awnser us

digit
09-28-2007, 05:33 AM
I have only one question, will the game have multiplayer? This question was never fully answered.

Please answer this man's question. Ubaku deserves a full answer more then anyone for all his commitment to the game over the years.

Evgeny
09-28-2007, 10:12 AM
The multipayer will be presented in the game, but now we can't tell you any details.

trowland
09-28-2007, 01:26 PM
dear Evgeny, will the acceleration be realistic :?: for example when a truck is stopped you can tell it takes a lot of power to move from a stand-still. it sounds like they shift five gears in 7-10 seconds. thanks i love how you awnser us

i have 1 more thing to add to above question. will we be able to paint our trucks or choose from pre-skinned. and how will attaching/dettaching trailors work are there cut-scenes.

Towmanjt
09-29-2007, 04:30 PM
this is an english forum, therefor, please speak english... I cannot answer or understand what you are saying in russian...

Андрей
09-29-2007, 04:38 PM
this is an english forum, therefor, please speak english... I cannot answer or understand what you are saying in russian...

Мирк said, that Belago must be more carefull and honest. (Sorry for my bad english).

NeonoV
09-29-2007, 04:58 PM
he speaks that the Russian admirers have got tired to wait for an output of game, and to read the empty promises.

Андрей
09-29-2007, 05:10 PM
he speaks that the Russian admirers have got tired to wait for an output of game, and to read the empty promises.
Ага, это он и сказал. Me english nicht fiershtein, так сказать.

NeonoV
09-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Русские ! Атакуйте Форум! Шутка!

I hope game soon will leave!

Ubaku
09-30-2007, 01:04 AM
He did not say that. He insulted Igor Belago and the developers using profane names. I am Russian myself btw. What he said is very horrible and the developers do not deserve to be spoken to that way. I know Igor Belago personally and some of the developers and let me just say that this type of crap will not be handled gently!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Tinman
09-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Well I have a few questions about the game as well.
I recently installed 18wos pedal to the metal again, wich I think is one of the best looking at the features etc.

Looking at Rig n Roll than will these features be available:

- Blinkers, because I like to obey the law etc. and always blink in the direction i'm going.

- trailer pickup: will this be the same as in pttm that you see a bunch of trailers standing ready to be picked up?

And also some things I just thought up

Will the trucks have a actual kilometermeter (don't know how to say precise) But that you can see how much kilometers you have driven in that truck

And maybe for the online portion of the game that there is a second hand market, and the prices are based on the amount of kilometers driven in the car.

With this starting players can get there hands on faster trucks, but maybe that the older trucks with more milage break down faster.

Maybe some good idea's with this??

taylor
09-30-2007, 11:05 PM
thanks for the response

I have been looking around and i found on Amazon.com when i looked up rig n roll it says it is going to be release November 6 2007. Is this a good estimate when the game will be releasing?

I am curious because if not amazon.com is going to rip off some of 1c's customers and the customers might think that 1c or atari have something to be involve and get turned off the game.

bigbubba467

I didn't see this question answered. I would really like to know this also. He also posted this link: http://www.amazon.com/Atari-Rig-N-Roll/dp/B000RVB3XK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5358628-1582302?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1190807543&sr=8-1

Pete379x
09-30-2007, 11:35 PM
thanks for the response

bigbubba467

I didn't see this question answered. I would really like to know this also. He also posted this link: http://www.amazon.com/Atari-Rig-N-Roll/dp/B000RVB3XK/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-5358628-1582302?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1190807543&sr=8-1

That release date is fake,If you really want to know the official release date wait until they say it on this site thats all.

taylor
10-01-2007, 12:42 AM
thanks for the response

bigbubba467

That release date is fake,If you really want to know the official release date wait until they say it on this site thats all.

More disappointing news, but thank you for the truth.

truckerfreak123
10-03-2007, 06:19 AM
@Evgeny
When is the real release date:
How far through making and testing are you? 10% 20% 90%

bayonet
10-03-2007, 10:48 AM
The release date won't be announced on their site first I bet, atleast amazon.com is updated once per year.

truckerfreak123
10-04-2007, 08:53 AM
The release date won't be announced on their site first I bet, atleast amazon.com is updated once per year.

Thank you!

GargantulaKon
10-22-2007, 07:14 AM
I loved the physics in Hard Truck 1 and 2, so please make sure that this great aspect that I love from SoftLab-NSK improves! From what I have seen in the trailers, I am a little worried since it looks like a step down from Hard Truck 2 and I saw tires that were floating. :shock:

rcm.1982
11-20-2007, 01:38 PM
i dont know how the game will be since i have also not played it..i cant just say something i dont know much about! but you guys should release the demo so we can help you out on perfecting the game..thats your biggest mistake about not releasing the demo!

btw..im also available for beta testing
i've never been selected for beta testing before but i sure would love to try..give a noob a chance will ya. :roll:

GargantulaKon
11-20-2007, 10:00 PM
I hope I can beta test too. I have beta tested too. Below is my beta testing resume so far. I thought I read that open beta is not going to happen and that the Web site is wrong.

From official Web site:

Q: Is it planned to have a beta-testing of the game with involvement of gamers and under what conditions?
A: Yes, for testing of the game it is planned to involve volunteer gamers. The conditions for the gamer participation in beta-testing will be announced additionally.

Beta Test List for Applications

Video Games

1. Microsoft Midtown Madness (Exclusively)
2. 25 to Life (Exclusively)
3. Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Exclusively)
4. Dungeons and Dragons Stormreach MMO
5. Archlord
6. Lords of the Ring Online
7. Depth Chargers (Exclusively)
8. Tabula Rasa

Applications

1. BCD2000 Mapper (v3.0)
2. MediaMonkey 3 – mediamonkey.com (Open beta, not exclusively, but I helped a lot. About 5 bugs were fixed because of my reports.)
3. VirtualDJ 5 – virtualdj.com (Not exclusively or beta but I help out with the bugs on the final releases.)
4. BCD2000 Mapper 2.2 – virtualdj.com (Exclusively)
5. PSP Ultimate Installer – psp-hacks.com (Exclusively)
6. Live! Mail
7. GMail

Evgeny
11-21-2007, 06:06 AM
Sorry to disappoint you, but the open beta test isn't planned.

nicknackpaddywack
11-21-2007, 08:20 PM
This is the game,which i am really waiting... I like everything in it which i had seen.I think it's time to release it... Millions of people are waiting it so much.I hope it will be released till Christmas... Or maybe earlier? ;) Anyway... bugs can be fixed in patch...

This is a rubbish idea, it spoils the game if released to early.... just look at KUJU's latest release... Rail Simulator Its CRAP because it was released too early and about 80% of people who baught it wish they hadn't!

A finished product is the best, if you cant wait an extra few months they go and hide in a cardboard box

nicknackpaddywack
11-21-2007, 08:23 PM
I personally would wish for more gears than 6, most trucks i drive have 8, 10 an 12 gears! 6 is a little amatuer-ish, although im still looking forward to the game :D

GargantulaKon
11-22-2007, 01:33 PM

This is a rubbish idea, it spoils the game if released to early.... just look at KUJU's latest release... Rail Simulator Its CRAP because it was released too early and about 80% of people who baught it wish they hadn't!

A finished product is the best, if you cant wait an extra few months they go and hide in a cardboard box

What was bad about it? I was thinking of getting it.

I played the Rail Simulator demo and it was not too bad, but I have e-mailed the company these suggestions:
The lighting inside the front and passenger cabins does not change as I go through tunnels or when my angle changes from the direction of the sun.
The particle 2D steam textures clips through the roof in the front cabin view and the steam from the wheels are clipping through to the passenger cabin view. Especially when travelling at high speeds.
No animated wildlife. Demo restriction? I have the maximum graphics settings set.
EAX 5.1 surround sound does not work on my Sound Blaster Audigy 2. My speaker settings are set to 5.1 so it should work fine. Demo restriction?
The whistle stopped working correctly. When I pressed it, the sound clipped after about .5 seconds no matter how long I held the button for.
Instructions for controlling the train in expert mode. In retail box?
No people’s sound effects at stations.
The people are stiff when viewed from the external view. No animated passengers. Demo restriction?
The controls for moving around the front cabin are awkward. No body or feet seen when looking down. I cannot look around a full 360 either way.
As stated in the FAQ, no wheel slip is visible, but that is unrealistic. I would like to see this in a proper simulator.

doordie
11-25-2007, 07:48 AM
this is really cool: http://youtube.com/watch?v=4zy9rrKWmEo < the way they taped some of the unloading parts reminded me of Rig N Roll.. even the purple Freightliner reminded me of it (except in Rig N Roll poster its red like the other truck of course)

this is a detail of their trip: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_kKJi48Stv0 pretty crazy... to deliver some used furniture to kids in Mongolia (seemed like an excuse to take a trip of a life-time.. considering the gas mileage of these things and the cost of fuel in Europe.. not to mention shipping one of them across the Atlantic in the first place)

nicknackpaddywack
11-25-2007, 03:42 PM
What was bad about it? I was thinking of getting it.

Check out http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewforum.php?f=215
the game was basically RUSHED and 80% of people that bought it have washed their hands of it with second hand copies being sold on ebay the DAY AFTER the release.

hope this helps!

may i suggest waiting until RSD release a patch otherwise like me you will be dissapointed.

all the best

digit
11-26-2007, 09:21 AM
I personally would wish for more gears than 6, most trucks i drive have 8, 10 an 12 gears! 6 is a little amatuer-ish, although im still looking forward to the game :D

I was thinking more like 18 or maybe 15.

nicknackpaddywack
11-27-2007, 04:08 PM

12 is enough for me, i only drive 6x6 mercedes actross's :P

bakingcookies
11-28-2007, 06:10 AM
A 12 gear is enough? let's try 18 more like it.

digit
11-28-2007, 09:49 AM

Yer i suppose it depends what type of truck your driving and where :wink:

nicknackpaddywack
11-29-2007, 04:02 PM

Yer i suppose it depends what type of truck your driving and where :wink:

A gritting truck on a motorway :P
Or a "crash cusion" on a motorway :P 6WD Mercedes crash cusion which can take an impact of a car at 90mph :P

digit
12-02-2007, 10:03 AM
lol does that have anything to do with gears?

I like that idea though!

nicknackpaddywack
12-02-2007, 05:20 PM
lol does that have anything to do with gears?

I like that idea though!

im just saying 12 gears is enough for a 6x6 mercedes actross gritter...

number9ark
12-04-2007, 01:04 PM
RignRoll appears to be a great title . I cannot personally say what I think about the game beings ive not played a demo or the actual game yet . I would like for the game to be completed at it's current level so I can get the game and check it out and give a honest thought . If anything needs patched or added later they could be released in updates .

SlipBall
12-04-2007, 08:43 PM
I got to get this game, sounds like fun